Closed Thread
Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha @90Bayside sounds like a reinactment from our house last week, DH is totally freaked out by my touching/poking JJ. He wont really hug me anymore and snuggling is at a safe distance "as he has boney hips and doesnt want to poke the baby" I have to remind him the midwives do ALOT worse than any of the poking I do and JJ is completely safe.
    I do feel for them being bystanders in this whole thing. They've watched us go through hell and worry about the precious cargo we are so intimate with.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too ladies!! DH gets upset when I poke to get bubs to move!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahah Dh hadn't thought of it until i read your post, then he was freaked out and wouldn't let me poke! hahah

though poking doesn't do much for Duarte yet, but get DH to touch my belly and boy does Duarte go nuts!

Dh also thought my stomach had gotten bigger between yesterday mornign and last night when he got home!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, DH won't STOP poking Snowflake! He spent over an hour "Playing" with it's foot the other night, he thought it was the funniest thing on the planet!

Good News! Placenta has moved up AND Snowflake has engaged (that parts a little less fun). So at this point a Ceaser is off the cards. So happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnyteblu View Post
    Oh wow, DH won't STOP poking Snowflake! He spent over an hour "Playing" with it's foot the other night, he thought it was the funniest thing on the planet!

Good News! Placenta has moved up AND Snowflake has engaged (that parts a little less fun). So at this point a Ceaser is off the cards. So happy
    That's so exciting!!!

speaking of breach babies and such, our midwife that is teaching our parenting classes gave us this address on monday night - www.spinningbabies.com

might be helpful to some or all!?!?!?!

I think i found a definite leg or something the other night... there was a very distinct lump that i could feel. It's been hard so far for me as my stomach is so tight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Midnyteblu!!

Baby shower is fast approaching and panicking about games, we have removed the opening of presents saga (everyone seems pleased with this choice)
    I have baby bingo and possibly a movie memory game plus the usual guess the number of lollies and babies birthday/birth weight.

Trying to avoid games no one wants to play : spit the dummy, make a toiletpaper nappy etc. what has everyone else done or what are you planning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope I had mine last weekend and I was terrified but the feedback has been great.
    We started off by going around and everybody saying how try know me, that was lovely.
    We played guess the lollies in the bottle, guess my belly size (with wool), guess the melted chocolate in the nappy, and we had prediction and advice cards.

My placenta has been at the front the whole time so I've felt limited movements which is a bit of a bummer.... But I always know when he gets the hiccups haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kymbo82 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahhh still no hiccups feelings for me! just the rolly poly ones.

waiting on tender hooks for news of a friend. My SIL's best friend of 35 years is currently in labour and they have been at the hospital since 3.30am this morning! Hoping it's going well, poor love has bi-polar so it's not going to be an easy road for her!

My SIL is with her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope we just had afternoon tea and avoided games almost completely. We had a M&M guessing jar and a due date chart but that was it. Just afternoon tea and I've had so many people thank me for it
    @Kymbo82 I have a frontal placenta as well, it's really only been in the past 2 weeks I've actually been able to see Snowflake move and actually feeling it has been off an on. Now it's big enough to make a serious impression it's sure reminding me it's here!

@Bowties how exciting for you and for everyone, does she know what she's having? my BFF had a boy at 930 last night. Called him Theodore. There has been a serious run of old school names among my friends the past few years.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnyteblu For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump Pic.jpg

Bump pic - 34 weeks