Closed Thread
Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    @Megsarama26. That's amazing! I have a feeling you will make it till about 28 wks... You have defied doctors so far, truly incredible. You must be pretty happy (combined with worried)...

Meanwhile aliens have invaded my bump. None stop movement which is very visible on the outside. Amazing to watch!
    Mine is the same!! NON STOP and its crazy, not kicking but moving and rolling!! As for the WC vaccinations, i spoke with the inlaws the other day and they are more than happy to comply and i will talk to my mother, Ken will get his soon and the hospital advises to wait until after he is born and then get the shot he will also benefit through BFing!!
    Big day today, made about 100kg of sausages!! But can't wait to eat some LOL, not sure if i will do 100kg on my own but I'm pretty excited!
    As for BH I'm not sure if i have felt them yet... I get this horrible heavy feeling low in my pelvis and i can't walk well with it but thats all i get and I'm not sure if thats from bubs putting pressure on me or its braxton hicks, anyone else get this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 yay for making it to 26 weeks!! Such good news and I'm still hoping and praying you make it longer.
    @stillfuntryin I'm getting a similar thing, sometime pain/pressure right down low when I'm walking sometimes. I thought it was baby positioning.

AFM just got back from a lovely weekend in Melbourne. Got lots of kicks on the plane and at a show and concert I went to when it was loud. Such an amazing feeling!! Got my cot and some draws too so starting to feel a bit more organised!!

Thanks for the heads up on whopping cough vaccine too everyone, I had no idea. Anyone know how recent it needs to be? I have to be vaccinated for work but will have to check how long ago it was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Megs!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 how wonderful to make it to 26 weeks! When we were talking with the doctors they said every day under 32 weeks makes a difference to outcome so congratulations for every day you keep them in! I have met a lot of parents since baby Miles has been in the NICU and a lot born 25/26 weeks that are doing really well now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    @Megsarama26. That's amazing! I have a feeling you will make it till about 28 wks... You have defied doctors so far, truly incredible. You must be pretty happy (combined with worried)...

Meanwhile aliens have invaded my bump. None stop movement which is very visible on the outside. Amazing to watch!
    Gosh, bayside. I hope you are right with your feelings. Id give anything to make 28 weeks. Every day is a blessing!
    My little ones are aliens too. I recorded thier movements on my phone the other day as they are visible from outside my tummy. Twins move so much, dont they.
    When I first felt movement's I though it was bizzare, I actually didn't really like it to be honest. Now I love it so so much and im going to miss these incredible movements when its over.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    @Megsarama26 yay for making it to 26 weeks!! Such good news and I'm still hoping and praying you make it longer.
    @stillfuntryin I'm getting a similar thing, sometime pain/pressure right down low when I'm walking sometimes. I thought it was baby positioning.

AFM just got back from a lovely weekend in Melbourne. Got lots of kicks on the plane and at a show and concert I went to when it was loud. Such an amazing feeling!! Got my cot and some draws too so starting to feel a bit more organised!!

Thanks for the heads up on whopping cough vaccine too everyone, I had no idea. Anyone know how recent it needs to be? I have to be vaccinated for work but will have to check how long ago it was.
    WC vacinne last for 10 years so if you haven't had it in the past 10 you need one
    So i was talking to my mother last night and i have no faith in her opinions or advice and she was saying something about vaccinating babies can make there temp sky rocket and give them brain damage.... never heard of this but i have never really asked, whats is everyones else opinion????
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 03-09-2014 at 08:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I had our WC Vacs on Sat and my parents had theirs.DH's fam are getting theirs next week. I asked them to get it because when my bestie had her bub she was in the NICU for 3 weeks and no one was allowed in if they hadn't had it (hospital rules) so just in case we got it.

My OB recommended we get it but not till 3rd Tri and its perfectly safe. Totally trusting the doc on this one. (and it combines tetanus in a 10yr jab. Glad to get that out of the way again)

Yay @Megsarama26 I'm so excited to hear you're hanging in there! I know u can make it another few weeks. I can't wait to hear the results of your scan

AFM: OB apt today, starting weekly scans I can't wait to see Snowflake every week. Fingers X'd my placenta has behaved and moved up, I very much want to do this naturally if I can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol DH forgot to go to his appt yesterday to get his jabs! Oops!

AFM: day 3 "working from home" with a head cold.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my order from ASOS, and i'm pretty stoked, I ordered 7 things and i only have to return 3 of them lol. 2 tops i got are too big, and 1 dress is too small (it wasn't maternity but it clearly won't fit even without a belly). The rest fits great.
    I got 2 x strapless maxi dresses and they are both really nice, fit well and will be lovely in Summer, and will look great without a belly too

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH just had a freak out! I lifted my shirt to show him my bump and there was some weird angles going on... Twin b was obviously on the move and sitting in a strange position. I started poking at my belly to see if I could get him to move and DH freaked out. He had big wide eyes when he saw me poking bump, yelled out "nooooooo" and ran across the room with a plastic spoon and started (lightly) smacking my arms to get me to stop poking.

I couldn't stop laughing. For some reason he really hates it when I poke the babies.... He thinks they are too fragile and I'll hurt them.....I'm still laughing (clearly I'm not hurting them...). Reminded me that his experience of this pregnancy and awareness if what's going on in there is completely different to mine!!