Closed Thread
Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Megsarama26 Yay!!!! So very happy that your babies are staying put for as long as possible. Every day is a massive achievement and you should be so proud of what you have done for your precious children.

AFM Finished work yesterday and ducked out quietly without anyone noticing, we are currently on our drive down to our babymoon in Pemberton WA, nothing major just a lovely scenic drive and a few days of relaxation. Enjoy your weekend all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409370955.801870.jpg
    Bassinet and change table (complete with cushie tushies!) set up ready to go!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We went for a 3d scan this morning and our lovely little miss was being very uncooperative and has turned breech. Hoping she turns as I really don't want a c section. We go back on Wednesday to see if they can get some better pics.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409381889.559248.jpg
    DH playing mummy in c-section role play at birthing class! What a laugh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (30-08-2014),emski72  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahah love it @GStef!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Attachment 60009
    DH playing mummy in c-section role play at birthing class! What a laugh!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    thats soooo funny!

bow ties your nursery looks so cute! We are in the process of doing ours. It's painted just waiting on the stickers to arrive and put the cot together. I can't decide on if I should get a change table in the room of have the bath/change table combo.

O no @Sparklemonkey I hope she turns!! Let us know how you go Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the lack of updates, we've been busy these last few days settling into a routine of visiting DS in the nursery and fitting in everything else. Expressing takes ages, though I'm glad to only need 4 hourly at night at two, then again at six.

He's made some really good improvements, he pulled out his tube for the ventilator, the cheeky boy, but did well on pressure support for his breathing called Cpap, which is now being weaned. He's been intolerant of feeds so only getting tiny amounts but the IV nutrition is working as he's put on a good amount of weight, he's 1397g today so he's put on 400g!! Hoping his little tummy improves so he can get more milk.

We got a cuddle finally, once he was on the Cpap. It was so lovely to hold him! He's so tiny and light to hold, but feeling him for the first time against my skin was just fantastic.

We have a long way to go yet before going home but it feels like we have made lots of steps in the right direction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad to read your post flower78, I've been thinking of you and your sweet little boy all week just hoping things were going well for you guys. Im so glad they are!

And thank you ladies for all of your amazing messages of support. 25+4. 2cm dilated, fully effaced and bulging membranes, but still hanging on just.. hoping for 26. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grr just wrote a really long post and its gone!!
    @Bow Ties Are Cool, very cute nursery, wish I was brave enough to start out with cloth nappies!
    @GStef soo funny!
    @Sparklemonkey oh no! i hope she is a good little girl and turns in the next few weeks!
    @Flower78! So glad that your little man is on the up and up! Cant imagine how hard it has been not being able to hold him, so glad you and DP finally got the chance!
    @megsrama26 woop woop another milestone reached! 26 weeks will be a breeze and then you'll bring the best two little fighters into the world. Always thinking of you.

AFM. Was informed of a UTI on Friday and feeling like poo as my body fights the infection, worst timing ever as we are on our babymoon and Im feeling carsick constantly! Still very grateful for my position and loving every second. Even the constant hiccups from JJ.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    thats soooo funny!

bow ties your nursery looks so cute! We are in the process of doing ours. It's painted just waiting on the stickers to arrive and put the cot together. I can't decide on if I should get a change table in the room of have the bath/change table combo.

O no @Sparklemonkey I hope she turns!! Let us know how you go Wednesday.
    Thanks!! Tho that's just the little "parents" nook in our bedroom. Nursery is in process - wallpaper almost done then we can get the furniture back in which will be the cot, rocker, chest of drawers and then the change table once bub has gone into the cot.