Closed Thread
Page 46 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates ladies, its been a big few days... but miraculously im still holding these babies in! I think it will be soon though. My membranes are through my cervix and in my lady bits now (I can feel them constantly) but the tightenings have been held at bay and just trying to buy any extra time we can. Today I am 25+2. Its still far too early but its so much better than we thought we would get when this ordeal began.
    My next update will most likely include pictures of my very tiny, hopefully alive precious little ones.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh Megs - so amazing that you've kept them in! Well done you! Here's hoping they can delay the arrival as long as possible. Thinking of you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So good to hear from you Megs. You are such a star keeping those babies in as long as you are, there's absolutely no doubt you're giving them the best possible chance and if they're anything like their mum they'll come out fighting.

Flower I hope you and your little man are going well too, you've been in my thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs ur amazing!! Sending out positive thoughts xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (31-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Megs that must be really odd to feel the membrane, and so good that they are still in there for now. You are doing such an amazing job.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Megs I'm so glad to hear they're still on the inside. You're doing amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news megs!! A whole week past viability!! Passed my seond GD test! What a relief!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so glad they are still inside for now Meg's !

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahhh @Megsarama26! that is so good. Well done - each day is a little triumph for you I am sure!!!

Had my midwife update yesterday. All looking well. and sounding very well. She left the doppler on the heart beat for ages for us to listen to! She loves it just as much especially with being pregnant herself

So for me... I have starting retaining fluid in my feet/ankles!!! they've been pretty bad the last few nights, so I have turned my PC tower into a foot rest under my desk, as got some compression socks... so hopefully these work!!!!
    Strangely, my left is worst than the right!!!

To look at, they don't look that bad... until you poke them! and you finger goes in almost an inch! hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news @Megsarama26! All the best for the next few days. Thinking of you often and praying for those little bubs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Megsarama26 that's fantastic news. So glad they want to stay inside for now! Stay strong hun xxooxx

Has anyone had a cold whilst being pregnant? I have the worst head cold and Panadol just isn't working, not even on the headache. Because I finish up in 3 weeks I can't take any sick leave (so sad). Any Ideas?