Closed Thread
Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen I think at least once a day that I have no idea what I'm doing!

Had an OB appt this morning (loving these fortnightly appts now...). Still growing away. Its amazing how much they grow within the last trimester! 1.35k for the boy, 1.1k for the girl....so still a size discrepancy, but they are both still growing, so that is good.

Apparently I'm measuring the equivalent of a 36 week singleton pregnancy... no wonder I feel so huge!!!
    @megsarama I love it when I log on and don't see a message from you. As mentioned, I'm assuming no news is good news each time... Thinking of you

Have a great week ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update: cervix is now completely gone, 1cm dilated with bulging membranes. Ffn test for preterm labour is positive. Tomorrow im 25 weeks, I know its still far too early but we got them to viability to give them a chance.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you and your babies @megsarama I hope they arrive safely and are little fighters like their mum. Good luck for the next few hours/days xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thinking of you Megs, and have everything crossed that all is ok. We are all behind you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Update: cervix is now completely gone, 1cm dilated with bulging membranes. Ffn test for preterm labour is positive. Tomorrow im 25 weeks, I know its still far too early but we got them to viability to give them a chance.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Does this still mean complete bed rest or is it all happening or still holding on? This is going to be and already has been, a hard road for you Megs... we are all here and will what we can to help!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Megs and praying for your little fighters!! You have done such a good job to get this far so now it seems it's up to the Medical Professionals who do amazing things. You and your bubbs are in great hands.

@Flower78 big congrats on the arrival of your little one

Well 22 weeks for me today......I am in absolute shock as I really never thought I would get this far. I'm starting to feel huge and struggle getting in and out of our very low bed. I might have to move into the spare room . I still have so much more groing so can only imagine how big I'm going to be!! I'm feeling every day of my 38 years........but wouldn't change it for the world

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Megs, thinking of you! Yes I agree may they be strong little fighters like their mummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 thinking of you and your family during this time, hoping you have two little fighters on board and hope that when they enter this world everything is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    woohoo!
    Save the dates are sent!

Morning tea on the 4th October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Love the avatar Bao