Closed Thread
Page 36 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well a bit of a surprise- our baby boy has arrived! Emergency c section yesterday for fetal bradycardia on the ctg I had, because baby wasn't moving as much. He's so tiny at 1kg but just beautiful. Busy expressing and going down to the nursery. He's needing breathing support, and it will be a long road ahead but we are so ecstatic to be mums.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Best Things  (23-08-2014),Bow Ties Are Cool  (24-08-2014),Midnyteblu  (25-08-2014),olismumma  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Well a bit of a surprise- our baby boy has arrived! Emergency c section yesterday for fetal bradycardia on the ctg I had, because baby wasn't moving as much. He's so tiny at 1kg but just beautiful. Busy expressing and going down to the nursery. He's needing breathing support, and it will be a long road ahead but we are so ecstatic to be mums.
    Congratulations I bet he is gorgeous. Take care of yourself and your precious new bundle xxx

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 congrats!! Fabulous to hear your little boy is here safely and is receiving some wonderful care. All the best with your tiny little bundle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 congratulations! Hope both you and bub are both doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78. Our first baby on the thread! Congratulations! That's amazing...how many weeks were you and will you post a photo... And let us know the name when you have worked it out...
    @Megsarama26 how are you going? I hope no news is good news and you are busy baking those little babies!! Sending you positive twins vibes and thinking of you, hoping all is well. I still have a feeling everything will be ok and you will make it further than you think you will!

AFM I'm feeling pretty good! I made a list of all the little things we needed last night (ie face washers, bottles, breast pads, baby bath wash....little things that you eventually need to get). So we hit the shops today and spent a fortune in big w, and I didn't think we even went all that crazy either. Probably the only thing I think we bought too much off is a couple of packets of the old fashion flat cloth nappies (to use as burping rags and cleaning cloths) but then again, with twins, I'm not sure we can have too many of those. Regardless, Im Feeling pretty organised and really the only things I think we haven't really got sorted is all the paraphernalia associated with the breast pump (shields, breast pads, etc...).

Successful weekend baby shopping for us.... , even if it was expensive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Wow! Congratulations Flower!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 congratulations to you! So exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!!!! I hope you heal quickly and bubs has no dramas. What's the little guys name?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Flower78 congrats!!! Hoping all is well with you and DP and that bubba is doing fabulously. Looking forward to more details if you are comfortable sharing xx
    @90Bayside are you not having a babyshower hun? I figured that Ill recieve 90% of the odds and ends as gifts, everyone I know has. Id love a list if you are happy to share? Im sure I havent thought of something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope, yes I'm having a very very small baby shower (in two weeks). I've gone light on things like clothes, wraps, blankets and consumables, as I figure they are the typical things people give you at baby showers... but I honestly don't have enough of any of that stuff for the first few months. Remembering I'm having twins so I need slightly more (not necessarily double) of most things...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (23-08-2014)