Closed Thread
Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Megs, thinking of you and hoping the babies can stay a bit longer. Each day they are getting stronger. Thinking positive for you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megs I hope your babies stay in just a few more days. They are little fighters. Sending all my thoughts your way.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Megs, Stay strong hun. Keep feeding those munchkins positive thoughts. I know that probably sounds impossible but every minute they are getting that little bit stronger. Keep fighting for them, you are doing everything you can. Praying for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @megsaraman I'm so sorry your body wont play the game, i feel so sad for you! I am super emotional today so reading your last post brought a tear to my eye!
    We are having our own troubles with work, as most of you know we manage a cattle property and we live were we work, they are making it very hard for us and we feel that they are going to try and pay us less because i wont be doing as much! We work day and night for these people and even me 7 months pregnant I'm still going up the cattle yard and helping count, i was up at 5am yesterday and didn't get home til 7pm i get paid $3000 a month and work nearly every day of the week and so does DH, he is even up at 2am checking on things cause there just isn't enough time in the day, Our house that is supplied is not safe for a little one and we have been promised for years that they will fix it up, you can even open the front door all the way cause of the last wind storm we had... Anyway we might not have a job by the time bub comes but that suits us fine, DH will get more than a few days with him then before he has to come home and work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs hoping your bubs can make it to 26 weeks like they've suggested. They've come so far and you are doing everything you possibly can to fill them with your love. Sounds like a great medical team too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh @Megsarama26!!! Sending much love your way!!! No matter the outcome, you need it now and for after your babes enter this world!
    @stillfuntryin - that just isn't enough for what you are doing!!! and not good on the house not being safe either!

I just found out this morning that it appears my boss has been telling people I am finishing in September!!! As much as I would love this... would like to know where he got this info from! Cos it wasn't from me! Oh and yet again have been pressured about my work notes!!! Argh back off buddy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh, Bow Ties I feel your pain! Ever since I told my boss in March he's been telling everyone I'll be going on leave by the end of August even though I said from day 1 I'll be going mid-September. As a result I've had most of my clients call and speak with other sales people because they don't think I'm here. I've had at least 3 major clients apologise when they realise I'm still around (and will be for another 4 weeks. So freaking annoying!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnyteblu For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Megs - I have no words! And very wet eyes ... Lots of love and hugs for you! You've been so strong and you're doing everything you can xxx I am sending all my positive thoughts to you and your precious babies - big hug to you and DH!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 I am hoping with all my heart that things turn out ok. I'm so sorry you have to go through this torturous worry. It is a nightmare. Hang in there little ones!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 I'm so sorry for your bad news. You are so right that all other problems are nothing compared to what you're going through. Sending all my love and prayers that those bubs hang in as long as possible.