Closed Thread
Page 31 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah, I have said I will finish on the 31st oct, meaning I will have 2.5 weeks until EDD.. but probably more like 3-4 weeks before bub will actually come.

So 10 weeks to go really!!!

Can't wait to be at home and preparing for this little kicker!

DH put our changetable together yesterday - it looks great! very happy with it. He even put a teddy on top with a cushie tushie swimm nappy on it hahha
    Best part is that it's on wheels, so I will be able to move it about to where I will be in the house through the day etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why do workplaces have to be so difficult?
    I emailed my boss as soon as I hit the 12 week mark. I now have 4 weeks left at work and they haven't even started looking for a replacement and my boss just got offended because I told him it's a little disheartening that my role seems to be such a minor detail (I'm the only admin/receptionist for an office of 40 people).
    So of course I'm the one left emotional and in tears because I feel bad and probably should have just kept it to myself.
    4 weeks, 2 days and counting

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm one of the lucky ones. Work has been great. I'm booked to finish 19th 6 weeks before due but might work til end of sept if I can make it. We'll see!!! So either 4 or 5 weeks to go of work!! Can't wait!!!

Got lots to do it that 6 weeks! Help organise my cousins engagement, help another cousins pre wedding festivities and then wedding!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm finishing end of next week which leaves me 3.5 weeks till c section but I'm struggling now with back pains etc so wish I could finish now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    loving these rolling feelings and occasional pressure

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 10 weeks to go too and leave is all booked but am still having a tough time. My department is splitting into two and there's no manager yet for one new department. My manager has decided I will go to the new one (she decided who will go and who won't) and basically told me it was because of my leave and to give her a call when I'm coming back. It's sad to know 8 years means nothing because I'm pregnant. I've been there much longer than the manager has!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    More bad news ladies. Ive gone from 0.9cm to 0.35cm today, my internal os is 3cm dilated. Trying so hard to keep them in but my body is failing.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Megs sorry to hear that. I hope that's as far as it goes. Sending you big hugs and lots of positive thoughts! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 oh I'm sorry to hear that. What have they said, are they going to scan you again in a couple of days? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Meg's!! Big hugs to you Hun! Please hold on body!