Closed Thread
Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 YAY YAY YAY!!! So happy for you that you have made the magical 24 weeks. Now each extra day is going to be fabulous. Keep updating us all tho, we all have you in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    My clinic gave me my bounty bag, its full of freebies, benpathen, wipes, nappy, info on cord banking, all sorts of stuff. You should get one from your hospital, there is 3 bags you get in the process, google it.
    A question, do you guys think i should change my diet now or wait for the test and they way i get a true result? As i want to make sure i don't actually have it!
    I dont think it would make much of a difference the way, you have to fast for the GTT so the reading they get isnt affected by foods you have eaten recently. And I personally think you would want the truest result so changing your diet just for the test is not really helping anyone especially baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Friday Flower, I hope Bubs is getting nice and chubby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Megs!! I'm sure those bubs will want to keep baking for at least another 6 weeks if not more.

Flower good luck for Friday! Yes I hope he's chubby too!

All you October mums are getting close. .... how exiting. How nice will it be when we all post up pics of our newborns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Just a check in. I've been reading along! 28 weeks and suffering from severe back pain. Seeing Chiro twice a week. Missing day of work is a pain! Trying to make it through to end of sept! See how we go. Sleep is a struggle as my back is at it's worst laying down! Bubs is currently breach! Hopefully it turns between now and meet and greet time. Anyone else suffering from severe back pain?? Tips??

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef I feel your pain literally!! Struggled big time as I am a little framed gal and JJ is sitting quiet low and pulling my back out something shocking. Ive had great success with my physio fortnightly and strengthening my pelvic floor. Physio said the pain during the night is your body relaxing after trying so hard to hold everything up during the day, so building the strength will help.

Best advice I was given hold your pelvic floor as your stand and sit. After doing this for a few days my back pain lessen significantly. All else fails ask your chiro about those support band thingos, I wear mine one or two days a week when I know Ill be on my feet all day and Ive only had a few bad nights since.

Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 19-08-2014 at 23:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gstef I've had back pain since 20 weeks and getting worse now that I'm 33 weeks doctor said panadol and heat pack on the area. The heat pack seems to work if temporarily gives me some relief. It's down right on the tailbone and aches when I walk. I can't wait to finish work next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @megsaramma26 Praying those munchkins keep cooking! My bro was born at 26 weeks and that was almost 25 years ago. Back then 28w was viability. I know your munchkins will be fine xx
    @stillfuntryin I changed my diet a little b4 my GTT. Bad idea I ended up so sick because I had to increase my carb intake. I ended up stopping it because I felt awful. In the end no GD. Im all for not changing diet

Thanks @frenchy81 The whole c-sec is a new concept for me. I had a natural birth plan ready then at my appointment 2 weeks ago my OB frowned and said "Hmm." Oh well, as long as Snowflake is healthy.

AFM: Seeing the OB today, if the placenta hasn't moved Then he will send me for an internal US to check how low it actually is

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had back pain, but I do get pain across my rump and tailbone... and occasionally a teeny bit of sciatica.

So i emailed my boss with my maternity requests yesterday. Or notice really, with view to lodge a formal one next. Being his PA I thought this would be the right thing to do so it wasn't just suddenly dumped on him.
    Well, he hasn't responded with a thanks to me, but instead has forwarded it on for discussion to 2 other managers on monday. It's really made me cranky. Just return the courtesy I have paid you is all i ask!!

I feel like they are going to try to blindsight me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I booked my Maternity Leave ages ago but changed it yesterday. I was working right up to 38 weeks, having one week off and then my Caeser at 39 weeks. I'm way too tired now so god knows how tired I will be then. I have now decided to finish up at the end of November which will give me 3 weeks at home before the baby arrives . So happy I made that decision!!