Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Extensive *

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your little man zimbaby!
    Amandale I just bought the exact same thing off gumtree we picked it up last night (also after some obsessive internet time, I got a good deal too, it ended up cheaper than the stand for the Moses basket I was looking at - which was crazy expensive!).
    Megs I hope your cervix is behaving itself and you are hanging on to your sanity.
    Well here's my first bump shot, I'm far too uncoordinated to take full length photos of myself, 21 weeks and 2 days...

image.jpg
    Last edited by misti; 06-08-2014 at 09:31.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to misti For This Useful Post:

Zimbaby  (09-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love your bump @misti!

ahh you gals are making me want a new basinett when I already have two perfectly fine ones!!! THough one I would really like new moses set for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice announcement for your boy Zimbaby, congrats! And nice bump misti!

Thinking of you Megs, hoping the rest does the trick and babies stay safely in as long as possible xx the rest must be hard, hope you are keeping distracted.

I'm on home rest too, not full bed rest though. I have high BP and started meds. Almost got admitted but managed to get to stay home and check BP with MILs machine three times a day. Also have gestational diabetes, so no chocolate for me! Going to finish knitting the baby blanket and watch DVDs.

I bought a Boori Waratah cot on the weekend, it's really nice and was on sale. Also a foldable baby bath and some nappies. The whole back of the car was full up!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Zimbaby  (09-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    is anyone else in awe of how far along we all are and have left to go??
    It still feels like we were all just still going through the processes of IVF?

I just can't believe that i only have 15 weeks to go! and only 12 more weeks of stupid work!!!

In good news.. I am officially a MCN consultant for cushie tushies! yay! Now to get started and build it up enough that I don't have to return to this office.. ever!! that would be nice.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree @bowtiesarecool. I was just thinking the other day that time has flown (although it hasn't felt like it along the way!) and before we know it we will be sharing photos of new born babies!

AFM if it's not one thing it's another. Suffering from rhinitis and can't breathe! Would happily chop my nose off at this point for some relief. Had my first inhalant in decades, which is helping a bit.... Least it gives me an excuse to take a few days sick leave

25 weeks yesterday and feel like I'm wishing time away a little bit... But all for a good reason I suppose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool I'm hearing you. Everybody told me the time goes so slow but I can't believe I will be 30 weeks on Friday and will only have 6 weeks of work to go.
    It feels like only yesterday I was in the ivf forums hoping like mad that it was my turn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @90Bayside - i have the rhinitis bad - if I don't stick to my morning routine, I end up with a migraine from hell.
    My routine is: Nasal Wash to clear sinuses out, followed by a coffee either with breakfast or when I get to work. If weather makes it stuffy again through the day, another nasal wash.
    So far, nearly 3 months migraine free!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else snoring the house down? DH can't even sleep next to me anymore, i go to the couch as I'm smaller and i don't have to work a 12hr day, i work but its on my own agenda and if i don't do something its not the end of the world I started walking every morning again last week and have noticed a steady in my weight gain so thats great news!! 10kg up already but i still only look all belly... don't know whats up with that! LOL
    Oh i used to live my life in 2 week intervals... 2 weeks to Ovulation and then 2 weeks to AF, so living like that for 3 years has made this pregnancy fly!! I am noticing I'm living more week to week now, i love reading my weekly updates and when you think of how quickly it took for us to get to 15 weeks and thats all thats left now its so exciting to think of
    Last edited by stillfuntryin; 06-08-2014 at 14:46.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    is anyone else in awe of how far along we all are and have left to go??
    It still feels like we were all just still going through the processes of IVF?

I just can't believe that i only have 15 weeks to go! and only 12 more weeks of stupid work!!!

In good news.. I am officially a MCN consultant for cushie tushies! yay! Now to get started and build it up enough that I don't have to return to this office.. ever!! that would be nice.
    yes!! I was only thinking a few days ago that I'm going to be so sad to not be pregnant! (Won't miss the heart burn!) ;-) but I think it's just waiting 5 and half years to get here and it feels like it will be done in the blink of an eye! Although I can't wait for us all to be sharing pictures of our new borns!!! 10 weeks to go on Saturday for me! Just amazing!

Gorgeous bump misti.

I have only only just worked our I have been having a few Braxton hicks, I expected them to kind of hurt so wasn't taking much notice of my belly getting tight.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

misti  (06-08-2014)