Closed Thread
Page 29 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ELM13 View Post
    Yay! Fantastic results Megs!!

Got a lovely surprise at work this morning... Attachment 59543

My boss is also going on maternity leave a week after me :-)
    That's so nice of them

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    has anyone given their notice to work yet??

communication in this office isn't much of a high priority, so i wanted to be sure I had everything down on paper to cover myself. plus am asking to reduce my hours efffective say monday by half an hour a day ie reducing my lunch break to half hour instead so no pay should need to change.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo @Megsarama26 what good little babies they are waiting in there! So happy for you.
    @Bow Ties Are Cool I had to give in my notice 10 weeks before I want to finish so that was 2 weeks ago. It's all happening so fast! I'm finishing up at 37 weeks. I was tempted to go longer but I'm also getting really tired now I can't imagine what life will be like in 8 weeks time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs!!! Go you good thing!!! That is such amazing news - I'm so pleased for you 😊 may those little darlings stay there a little while longer yet xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    Woo hoo @Megsarama26 what good little babies they are waiting in there! So happy for you.
    @Bow Ties Are Cool I had to give in my notice 10 weeks before I want to finish so that was 2 weeks ago. It's all happening so fast! I'm finishing up at 37 weeks. I was tempted to go longer but I'm also getting really tired now I can't imagine what life will be like in 8 weeks time!
    Thanks Hope! I haven't even been able to speak with my boss about it.. so thinking I will email him (he's away at the snow) just so he's not the last to know, then lodge my application. Though it's a small company so it's more of a "this is what I am doing..."

Just had to go do the banking for work and thought i'd duck into the chemist and get something to help clear up my face - it's breaking out from hormones and sinus. Got to meet the clinic nurse and she gave me my bounty bag! She was really nice so I will be very comfortable in taking bubs to her when they arrive!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 such wonderful news!!! Stay bubbas stay!!
    @ELM13 how cute!!
    @Bow Ties Are Cool 10 weeks is the legal requirement of notice to provide, so depending when you wanna leave your official leave application will need to go in soon.

AFM 7 more working days then 2 months off!! Very much looking forward to it, money would be nice but after everything we went through to get this far, I deserve some time for me and give bubba best possible chance with a stress free mum!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah, ok so I have the letter typed to my boss and will send shortly. Then I will lodge my notice once I have heard back from him.

Going to finish up on the 31st OCt.. (Sooner would have been nice but just won't be able to afford it!) giving me 2.5 weeks before bubba will be due. Though likely 3-4 weeks with the chance they will be arriving late!!! (My brother was 3 weeks over, DH was 3 weeks over, and I was induced at 3 days over so as not to end up like my brother!)

Just hoping I can sort out other work so I don't have to return to this office!! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Thanks Hope! I haven't even been able to speak with my boss about it.. so thinking I will email him (he's away at the snow) just so he's not the last to know, then lodge my application. Though it's a small company so it's more of a "this is what I am doing..."

Just had to go do the banking for work and thought i'd duck into the chemist and get something to help clear up my face - it's breaking out from hormones and sinus. Got to meet the clinic nurse and she gave me my bounty bag! She was really nice so I will be very comfortable in taking bubs to her when they arrive!!!
    What's a bounty bag ? haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    What's a bounty bag ? haha

My clinic gave me my bounty bag, its full of freebies, benpathen, wipes, nappy, info on cord banking, all sorts of stuff. You should get one from your hospital, there is 3 bags you get in the process, google it.
    A question, do you guys think i should change my diet now or wait for the test and they way i get a true result? As i want to make sure i don't actually have it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    My clinic gave me my bounty bag, its full of freebies, benpathen, wipes, nappy, info on cord banking, all sorts of stuff. You should get one from your hospital, there is 3 bags you get in the process, google it.
    A question, do you guys think i should change my diet now or wait for the test and they way i get a true result? As i want to make sure i don't actually have it!
    Oh cool I wonder if I get one
    I just made sure not to eat any really sugary foods before hand and I had toast for breakfast in the morning with water