Closed Thread
Page 28 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    We did it! Im now 24 weeks and we have had our 2 doses of steroids to strengthen their lungs. We have had a consult with tge anaesthetics team about my emerg c-section and a consult with the paeds about stats and prognosis of delivery at 24 weeks, each week I can cook them they will come and present us with that weeks stats. But at least they will resus our babies now to give them a chance.
    Thank you so much for all of the support ladies, I know you all had faith we would make it, some days it was just really hard to see that for myself amongt all the fear. You all helped so much. Sorry ive been terrible at offering any support but I have still read along and kept an eye on everyone :-)
    Our scan got moved to today, so ill update as soon as I know anything. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Here's a link
    http://www.lilaussieprems.com.au/the...n-at-24-weeks/

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Megsarama26!!! Well done on being so strong I can't imagine how hard the last few weeks have been but you made it! Praying those babies stay put for a while yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Megs, let us know about today's scan and I'm looking forward to you hearing the prognosis of delivery from the peads at 25 weeks, 26 weeks, 27 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic @megsarama!
    OUr everyday pregnancies are scary enough not knowing what is going on, so can only imagine how intensified it has been for you! Only natural to have negative times as you just don't know what can or will happen.

AFM, just had my adorable nephew sing me happy birthday. I called him for his also. He was born on my 30th birthday.
    He was also happy to report that he is wearing his Ninja turtle shirt we got for him AND his ninja turtle undies hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 that is such great news, I am so happy for you both I kept checking yesterday for an update and so happy you made it to 24 weeks! I can't imagaine how scary it would have been for you and fingers crossed now they are nice and comfy in there and will stay put for a while longer yet. Good luck with the scan today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnyteblu View Post
    I've been reading through the posts and I must say how good it is to see a few familiar names on the roll call!

turns out EDD is correct. I finally bit the bullet and asked my OB who said he took my implant into account so EDD is 10/10. In a way I wish it was a week earlier, i'm getting so impatient to meet this little one...also to push it's foot so it knows what it feels like

Has anyone had a Cesarean? I was really pushing for natural birth but it doesn't seem likely (so sad). I was wondering how long it was till I could hold my baby? I've read so much but Dr Google hasn't helped me at all on this one (or much actually) I really must stop Dr Googling lol
    I've had 2 now and the trick to c-sections is....get up the very next day and go to the toilet(after thry take out the catheter of course)...I usually hunched for about a week as I walk. But as you keep moving and getting up, you will see that everyday you become more and more mobile. Which makes it easier to pick up bubs...I can usually hold bub whilst standing on my 2nd day (later in the day after some moving around), otherwise I pull bub's crib next yo me (they are on wheels) and pull them up yo me on the bed. Or if you cant twist too much, ask hubby or nurses to help.

Your EDD is the expected c-section date for me! Lol ....getting closer..
    @Megsarama26 im soooo glad to hear your news@

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! Well done and massive congratulations to you @Megsarama26 You have done so well. Keep on cooking babies......mum's not ready for you yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the good results so far megsarama. Hope it's good news on the ultrasound today, good luck!

I'm waiting for the growth scan on Friday, grow baby grow....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Fantastic results Megs!!

Got a lovely surprise at work this morning... ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408413640.995329.jpg

My boss is also going on maternity leave a week after me :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a lovely surprise @ELM13

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (19-08-2014)