Closed Thread
Page 27 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies!
    Thinking of you often Megs and now you have made it to the golden 24 week mark i hope things settle down and those bubbas stay put for a few more weeks!!
    AFM- Did my GD test and i wont get the results back unless there is a problem, i might ask my OB at my next appointment but i hope all is fine, the drink was OK i made sure mine was cold so it was like a really sweet cordial!
    Finakly got myself a pram!! Its a safety first Wanderer ( 3 wheel ) i was so iffy about buying a 3 wheel pram but for where i live in the outback all of my walking will be on a bumpy dirt road and i just know a 4 wheel pram wouldn't hold up! And the one thing that sold me on this pram is you can turn the seat around so bubs is facing you which most 3 wheelers don't do and while they are so little i want to be looking at him while I'm walking!! My weight has come to a bit of a holt in the past 2 weeks with only gaining 200g! I think its cause i really took it easy yesterday and my fluid was VERY minimal this morn when i weighed myself! Im sure if i was puffy like usual i would have been a little heavier! I am using compression socks for my 8hr drives to town and they help a little but I'm still very puffy when i get there!
    I also had an ECG the other day from these bad heart pains i have been getting when I'm on my left side, heart looks fine and my chiro did a little work on my ribs to make a little extra room! The one thing i haven't had yet is back pain and i thank my chiropractor for that! I see him every 3-4 weeks and his wife is 3 weeks ahead of me so at least he is getting a real taste of what this pregnancy stuff is about!
    Anyone looking into birth plans? I don't really have a plan but i want to try water for pain relief, i don't have to have him in the water but i would like to use it for my labour! And i found out the private hospital I'm using has them so I'm happy about that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been reading through the posts and I must say how good it is to see a few familiar names on the roll call!

turns out EDD is correct. I finally bit the bullet and asked my OB who said he took my implant into account so EDD is 10/10. In a way I wish it was a week earlier, i'm getting so impatient to meet this little one...also to push it's foot so it knows what it feels like

Has anyone had a Cesarean? I was really pushing for natural birth but it doesn't seem likely (so sad). I was wondering how long it was till I could hold my baby? I've read so much but Dr Google hasn't helped me at all on this one (or much actually) I really must stop Dr Googling lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Failed my first GD test.... On the the GTT BBOOOOO

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yum. Have fun. I was sent straight to the GTT - no preliminaries - and I've got another one coming up in a few weeks. SO BORING! Take a good book...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama good luck for today!

Afm pram arrived today from NZ, came so quick!! Also had my Glucose challenge test today, so boring! Fingers crossed I don't have to do GTT, so sorry you do @stillfuntryin

Thanks
    Reviews
    woohoo! changetable has arrived.. well almost..
    have to meet or phone the delivery lady as soon as I get home!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @megsarama I hope yesterday went well and that those bubba's are staying snug in there for a few more weeks at least x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    We did it! Im now 24 weeks and we have had our 2 doses of steroids to strengthen their lungs. We have had a consult with tge anaesthetics team about my emerg c-section and a consult with the paeds about stats and prognosis of delivery at 24 weeks, each week I can cook them they will come and present us with that weeks stats. But at least they will resus our babies now to give them a chance.
    Thank you so much for all of the support ladies, I know you all had faith we would make it, some days it was just really hard to see that for myself amongt all the fear. You all helped so much. Sorry ive been terrible at offering any support but I have still read along and kept an eye on everyone :-)
    Our scan got moved to today, so ill update as soon as I know anything. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

90Bayside  (19-08-2014),Bow Ties Are Cool  (19-08-2014),hopeforlife  (19-08-2014),Molros  (19-08-2014),olismumma  (19-08-2014),Sparklemonkey  (19-08-2014),Wishnhope  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    We did it! Im now 24 weeks and we have had our 2 doses of steroids to strengthen their lungs. We have had a consult with tge anaesthetics team about my emerg c-section and a consult with the paeds about stats and prognosis of delivery at 24 weeks, each week I can cook them they will come and present us with that weeks stats. But at least they will resus our babies now to give them a chance.
    Thank you so much for all of the support ladies, I know you all had faith we would make it, some days it was just really hard to see that for myself amongt all the fear. You all helped so much. Sorry ive been terrible at offering any support but I have still read along and kept an eye on everyone :-)
    Our scan got moved to today, so ill update as soon as I know anything. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That's great news !!! To help make yourself feel better google babies born at 24 weeks and what they look like now I do it all the time each week its really cool there's sites where people post pics of where they were at at 24 weeks and so on and where they are now being healthy toddlers
    Congratulations every day that goes buy your chance increases so stay positive

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    WOO HOO MEGS!!!!