Closed Thread
Page 24 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You're getting there Megs! Keep doing what you're doing! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I wouldn't worry about the weight gain. So much of it depends on what your weight was before we got ourselves up the duff! For example, I was carrying a few too many kilos, got really sick in the first tri and lost seven kilos thru morning sickness etc, and I'm only just now back to my prepregnancy weight (and I'm 26 weeks a twins!). Seven kilos at 26 wks doesn't sound like much but at the same time, my babies are growing, they are the right size, my belly is huge so everything much be going ok... (Although I do reckon my thighs and arms are a little slimmer!).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This pregnancy thing has its perks! Love that strangers are extra nice while you are pregnant, letting you go infront, making way for you in a crowd just generally making allowances for the wider load. Im usually the one that gets bumped into for not being noticed.

Trying to create my labour playlist.... No idea where to start but I know I must include "Man I feel like a woman"

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've noticed that too wish!! People in general seem to be much nicer also!!!

My nephew's birthday party today, and we all have to dress up as a superhero... So I am going as "Fruitful Yuki"!!!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408225677.896850.jpg
    Should be SUPER fun.

His birthday (and mine) is actually on Tuesday. He was born on my 30th, an hour early to being born at exactly the same time to me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby did Tough Mudder yesterday and jeez I'm feeling like I was there with him! I am so sore from driving! I drove him up to the Sunshine Coast (2hr drive) then went shopping for 3-4hrs, then drove us home all in the pouring rain. I think I'm so sore from being so tense while driving because the rain made it so hard to see. I got home last night and went straight to bed as I could hardly move. Feeling better this morning but really stiff shoulders & sore stomach muscles. Thank god I don't have to work today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe LOVE the superhero bow ties! Have fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The rain was pretty constant yesterday @Mrs Hopeful. You are a brave woman driving in all that rain. I was safely tucked away at home, albeit with a short trip to the shops down at Cleveland.

My girth is now 123 cm, according to my trusty tape measure this morning. That's 3 cm growth since last time I measured. What's everyone else's? I feel massive.

So looking forward to finishing work sometime in the next 2-4 weeks! It's so close....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    I've noticed that too wish!! People in general seem to be much nicer also!!!

My nephew's birthday party today, and we all have to dress up as a superhero... So I am going as "Fruitful Yuki"!!!
    Attachment 59386
    Should be SUPER fun.

His birthday (and mine) is actually on Tuesday. He was born on my 30th, an hour early to being born at exactly the same time to me!!!
    Haha cool outfit remember to post a pic!
    @90Bayside I wouldnt have a clue what my girth is (dont own a fabric tape measure) although I understand the excitement of finishing soon I finish my casual contract on the 28th Aug then its babymoon time and then 2 months of ME time!!
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 17-08-2014 at 09:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls had my cousins hens last night so got to get all dressed which was nice! Needless to say my feet were swollen into my shoes by the end of the night!! Nothing a foot run from DH can't fix!! 😊ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408233243.181612.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

emski72  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking great @GStef

Sent from my Nexus 5 using The Bub Hub mobile app