Closed Thread
Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely a girl so I've hit the shops again this afternoon. She won't even get to wear most of the clothes she will have but I'm just so excited I can't help myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm at 10kg for 26 weeks, I'm not worried, i have a tonne of fluid and I'm still feeling good, i expect to put on 20kg, a lot of my friends that were around the same weight pre preg put on 20kg and they are looking really good now a few months after so i know i can do it!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (15-08-2014),Wishnhope  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by olismumma View Post
    Also how's everyone feeling about their weight gain? Ive already put on 10kgs! Trying not to stress about it too much but I already feel huge!
    14 weeks to go

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I've already gone from 50kg to 67.5....with 10 weeks to go officially but as you all know im going in at 38w.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've put on about 13 kgs at 33 weeks I think will get to 15 before 38.5 weeks when I'm going under the knife !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so DH has influenza A! Lucky I had the vaccine at work!!! And will have whooping cough vacc next week

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I'm 28 wks for 8kgs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Ok so DH has influenza A! Lucky I had the vaccine at work!!! And will have whooping cough vacc next week

That's scary !!

I didn't know we could get vaccinated for whooping cough whilst pregnant ! I would have done that I asked my midwife and she said I'll get vaccinated when she is born

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Lovely Bump Pics Ladies!!
    @Megsarama26 so close!!! Fx cross the time flies for you.
    @Bow Ties Are Cool wonderful news about the house
    @olismumma, I think Ive gained about 10kg so far at 29 weeks, not too concerned everyone tells me how great I am looking and I feel good so thats the main thing.

AFM I lost it this morning over the lack of rsvp's to my baby shower, most of DH's family arent coming as a cousin is having her engagement party the night before and 90% of my friends even with a reminder havent bothered to reply, rsvp date is tomorrow. So far 6 ppl are coming from 30 invited.
    That sounds like my wedding we sent out 25/invites for 50 guests with plus ones and families and we got 9 back !! My wedding is next week end people are so frustrating I had to call everyone and double check and now we have 56 !

We buy the invites for a reason people should have the courtesy of using them i got the "oh I forgot to send mine back but you know I'm coming anyway" grrrr

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amandale you can get the whooping cough immunisation during the last trimester. Good idea to get hubby to be and all grandparents to ensure they are immunised aswell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama hang in there! Almost there, hoping the weekend goes quick for you.

Afm 14kgs at 26 weeks!!! I was really stressing about weight gain at first but only because I had lost 7kgs before getting pregnant and it was hard to see all that hard work undone. I went from gym 6 days a week to nothing for first trimester though so it was bound to happen. I know I will lose it all again and get back to exercise when I can.