Closed Thread
Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also how's everyone feeling about their weight gain? Ive already put on 10kgs! Trying not to stress about it too much but I already feel huge!
    14 weeks to go

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @olismumma I have put on 7kg so far at 22 wks. I am 2kg heavier than I was at full term with my DS! (I started at a heavier weight this time haha).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Glad to hear you're hanging in there Megs... roll on 24 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No idea on my weight! don't have scales at home and midwife doesn't weigh me.. kinda greatful... don't really want know!! hahah

Hang in there @megsarama!

well, house update! the site supervisor got a kick to the buttocks (most likely from his wife who now works in the local office!! haha) A couple of things have been checked off already, and today we are waiting to hear about approval regarding tiles. As our kitchen splashback was done off centred, rather than causing more issues and re-doing it, they have offered to tile to another part of the house. DH's first thought was our laundry splashback BUT we won't be ready for this for a long time... so SS suggested merbau timber look tiles the front patio... so we can get this! Will look fantastic and be such low maintenance.
    Painters will be back next tuesday. and waiting to hear from electrician to come replace light that has been out since we moved in (LED that cost us over $170!!) and put the dimmers he removed from living areas into the other bedrooms.

ETA: Woohoo!!! My changetable is on it's way!
    2613380481824040_2.jpg
    Last edited by Bow Ties Are Cool; 15-08-2014 at 10:38.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely Bump Pics Ladies!!
    @Megsarama26 so close!!! Fx cross the time flies for you.
    @Bow Ties Are Cool wonderful news about the house
    @olismumma, I think Ive gained about 10kg so far at 29 weeks, not too concerned everyone tells me how great I am looking and I feel good so thats the main thing.

AFM I lost it this morning over the lack of rsvp's to my baby shower, most of DH's family arent coming as a cousin is having her engagement party the night before and 90% of my friends even with a reminder havent bothered to reply, rsvp date is tomorrow. So far 6 ppl are coming from 30 invited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 hang in there and I really hope the next five days fly by and are completely uneventful, you are doing so well
    @Wishnhope I hope your friends get back to you, why do people have to be so rude

I am trying not to weight myself too much, most of my weight seems to be arund my tummy so Im not overly concerned

Loving all the bump pics!

we are painting the baby's room tonight and over the weekend.....I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (15-08-2014),Wishnhope  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope - argh how frustrating for you!!! I hate rude people like that.

woohoo @Molros! i am hopin got get babies room prepped atleast for wallpapering, if not completed!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bow Ties Are Cool For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Come on 24 weeks and beyond Meg's! Big hugs Hun we are all sending our love hugs and closed vibes to you.

I hope oped you get some replies wish! That's one of my pet peevs! I was chasing people for our wedding rsvps too grr!

DH and I are going away for our second anniversary next week which will be our last child free trip for a long time, so we are going to spend too much money and eat out, and sleep in haha can't wait! Looking forward to having a week off from cleaning motel rooms, pretty sure my back will appreciate it!

i was thinking I will start putting our hospital bags together when we get back, what do you think is necessary for your and babies hospital bag? Being born in October (or later) are you stillputting singlets and beanies in?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving all the bump picks and all the lovely names girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope I know the feeling.
    My RSVP date was today and I even sent a reminder msg to people last week.
    It's so frustrating and rude, especially with people you consider close, they should be jumping with excitement to celebrate with us.
    As I keep telling the girls organising mine..... More lollies for us

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kymbo82 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (15-08-2014)