Closed Thread
Page 21 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @ELM13 how similar are our choices, we had Ruby Leanne picked for a girl, but since we're having a boy were having my Grandfathers name William as a middle name but have no idea on a 1st name. Hubby has tried to talk me into William as a first name but I just can't get into it.

As for the something in the water comment, I have heard it so many times at work (mainly before I was pregnant) and every time I try to bite my tongue but end up saying "if only it was that easy for all of us"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kymbo82 For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Oh I dont know what happened to my long post today! Ggrrr.

Now im frustrated and just going to do a short one...

We are still hanging on for dear life. 23+2 and cant believe in 5 days we will have reached viability. I just need the next 5 days to be completely uneventful! Although in 4 days we will have a big day with the anesthetics team, another scan, preterm clinic appt (in bed), pediatrician, steriods for babies lung maturity and my iv antibiotics finish... so monday is a big day. Im having some more positive days but still having moments when I freak out and am petrified we wont make it.

We have had our boys name for the last 5 years so his name is Aiden Cooper. Our girls name isnt 100% decided. Its either Abigail Grace or Evelyn (no middle name confirmed).

Everyone in my and dh lives know this is an ivf pregnancy so we havent had the something in the water comment, but id be totally peeved too.

Our group really almost is half/half in terms of gender.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    So close !! I can't even comprehend how hard it must be but you are doing very well at hanging in there 5 days will go so fast trust me I'm getting married next week end haha its going fast ! So just keep hanging in there

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    26.5 weeks
    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    29 weeks and starting to feel it.... Will be 31 weeks tomorrow so will have to get a new pic ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408016243.509033.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quarantine at my house!! Husband has been "sick" for 2 weeks and found out today his colleague has whooping cough and influenza A! FFS!! So spent the night disinfecting everything. my house Smells like PineOCleen, there's rubber gloves face masks disinfectant all around the place. Quarantine areas for DH stuff in the bathroom and kitchen! Lol I'm pretty safe cos I had flu vacc unless he has some exotic strain! Results hopefully tomorrow but might not get them til Monday!! So it's separates bed and rooms til then!! Thank god for my mum who came to assist with quarantine!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Megs, our names are similar, very lovely names. Just sending some support. Hope the next few days go quick and I'm hoping they stay in for as long as possible after 24.

Gsteff, aaarrrrhhh. Is it too late for your husband to get wooping cough vac? What about you, can you get it tomorrow? Is the wooping cough confirmed at work? Any chance of a wrong diagnosis at work?

Loving all the rest of the name selections.

Yay more bump pics. Beautiful kimbo and armadale.
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 14-08-2014 at 22:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a huge change from 14 to 20.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my way to another volunteer scan. Looking forward to seeing bub again & Hoping to re-check the gender as I'm freaking out that's it's wrong lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glucose test today. Just had that oh so delicious drink
    Cant wait for it to be over!
    Love all the bump pics, ive only had one taken this pregnancy. Funny, with my first I did the lot; 3d ultrasounds, bump pics etc... lol @Megsarama26 nearly there! You are going to be fine!! Its great you are being so well looked after

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama so close now and sounds like there are good plans in place for your babies xx