Closed Thread
Page 20 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @BaoLovesLudo I have read somewhere that there is a slightly higher % of boys from IVF but that may not have been from a reliable source lol.

We had a struggle with picking a definite boys name but always had Joel as the middle name and hoped to get a M or A first name so he would be either AJ or MJ nickname.
    The girls name we had picked ages ago and hopefully the scan is correct and our little girl will be named "Harper Grace".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely names girls!

Ours are going to be similar... Arden and Aviana.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we're set on our names too. Cooper William or Ruby Ellen
    Middle names are from my great grandfather and DH's grandmother respectively.

Waiting at ob's for 32wk check up.. Can't wait to see bubs again :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a short list too but can't agree on a deffinate for each gender. We may take our list in and see which suits our baby more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lovley name choices ladies so unique

We have had names picked for a while for a girl its Isabella with Anne for the middle name (my nans name)
    And for a boy Lachlan Edward (Edward is dfs middle name)

So we are having a girl as you know and her name is Isabella

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    *VENT*
    if I hear one more comment regarding "there must be something in the water" (im currently one of 5 girls pregnant or recently given birth in our office) I will scream! I know its the go to comment when this many people end up the duff but my baby wasnt a fluke and had nothing to do with the water, although I wish it was!!
    He is two years worth of trying, the second of my pregnancies in less than a year and the result of much heartache and determination!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the names girls! They are the best!
    We have two girls names in mind but nothing for a boy! I'm really struggling. For some reason we just can't seem to find any that we like haha so this baby may be unnamed for a little while if it's a boy. @Wishnhope I hear your vent! Very frustrating!!

AFM - I'm super hormonal and emotional today. AND the vomiting is back two days now of vomiting in the middle of the night and just getting those nauseous feelings again. And the reflux...ugh ha sorry what a whinge! I have an OB appt tomorrow so hoping he can recommend something.

I'm so excited to start seeing pics of all these babies!
    @Megsarama26 hope your going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you @Wishnhope! I'm 1 of 4 pregnant at work and everyone made the same comment. It's frustrating and I know one of the girls is also an IVF'er and she would've been annoyed too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im glad Im not the only one frustrated by the comment, its the same here @ELM13, two of the five pregnant girls are IVF and at least one other struggled for many years and was under going assistance. Nothing to do with the water!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I dont know what happened to my long post today! Ggrrr.

Now im frustrated and just going to do a short one...

We are still hanging on for dear life. 23+2 and cant believe in 5 days we will have reached viability. I just need the next 5 days to be completely uneventful! Although in 4 days we will have a big day with the anesthetics team, another scan, preterm clinic appt (in bed), pediatrician, steriods for babies lung maturity and my iv antibiotics finish... so monday is a big day. Im having some more positive days but still having moments when I freak out and am petrified we wont make it.

We have had our boys name for the last 5 years so his name is Aiden Cooper. Our girls name isnt 100% decided. Its either Abigail Grace or Evelyn (no middle name confirmed).

Everyone in my and dh lives know this is an ivf pregnancy so we havent had the something in the water comment, but id be totally peeved too.

Our group really almost is half/half in terms of gender.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app