Closed Thread
Page 16 of 97 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    **VENT**
    just had the push AGAIN this week for my notes on my job to be written up... and to keep him in the loop...
    umm.. they don't take 5 minutes, and I have told you I am working on them!!!

Definitely going to be doing my darndest to not have to return here!
    What you are going through sounds exactly like my situation !!!
    I have been made to play musical desks the past month when people are away iv been moved for no reason !!! Just because they they want me closer to them I have my own desk which I was moved to when I told them I was pregnant funnily enough and I was moved away from the entire team to the other side now I'm being made to move back to who evers away I like to have my own organised desk but they like yo have control and be able to push me around I seriously hate work now I used to love it so much has happened though that everyone I have spoken to has said that is pure discrimination

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    **VENT**
    just had the push AGAIN this week for my notes on my job to be written up... and to keep him in the loop...
    umm.. they don't take 5 minutes, and I have told you I am working on them!!!

Definitely going to be doing my darndest to not have to return here!
    On top of that they read over all my personal notes and said "its not how I would have written them" like o was writing them for them or who ever takes my job they didn't ask me to I chose to take notes and they insisted on reading them then citizised the way I wrote them assholes ! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Megsarama26 I am glad you had some good news and glad they are lookig after you. Its great that your cervix length has remained the same I hope you are feeling okay @BaoLovesLudo thats lovely you have one of each and am guessing they will monitor you a bit more closely now @Amandale1727 wow what a change! When are you getting married, it must be quite soon now?
    I am getting married not this week end but the next we have been planning for sooo long I can't wait for the day to actually arrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727.. that's terrible!!! Really poor form of them!

Well, Win for us... some of you might remember, during our IVF cycles we were also in the middle of building our house.. we moved in in March, and our site supervisor had a list of outstanding items that he promised would be done within 2 weeks of us moving in... well, it's been a good four months now and we are tired of chasing him.
    So, we lodged our maintenance report, as it was already a month late, and low and behold.. he got his wee bottom kicked today! Now hopefully our house will get it's finishing off and a few items fixed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727.. that's terrible!!! Really poor form of them!

Well, Win for us... some of you might remember, during our IVF cycles we were also in the middle of building our house.. we moved in in March, and our site supervisor had a list of outstanding items that he promised would be done within 2 weeks of us moving in... well, it's been a good four months now and we are tired of chasing him.
    So, we lodged our maintenance report, as it was already a month late, and low and behold.. he got his wee bottom kicked today! Now hopefully our house will get it's finishing off and a few items fixed!
    Great news congrats ! that's exciting new house and new baby

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to all the ladies having work troubles. At least we don't have long to go!!

AFM I bought my pram on the weekend. Got it online from NZ for $100 cheaper than they are here and that was including shipping!! Went with the baby jogger city mini gt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post
    Sorry to all the ladies having work troubles. At least we don't have long to go!!

AFM I bought my pram on the weekend. Got it online from NZ for $100 cheaper than they are here and that was including shipping!! Went with the baby jogger city mini gt.
    Oo I might look into that

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen good news on the pram! Can I ask what site you used? I want one too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Willowglen View Post

Oh, which site? I was looking at that one as well... Or Mountain Buggy. So many choices, and once you start reading reviews, everything has its faults. Like Tripadvisor which I try to avoid at all costs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls does anyone else have a red tummy? Mine always looks like it's sunburnt and it's always hot where it is red