Closed Thread
Page 13 of 97 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you today @Megsarama26. Hoping for the best news!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 good luck for today, hope you get some positive news xx @GStef love the pic! My GP told me to get the vaccine in the last trimester, think some of the protection goes through to the baby then? @BaoLovesLudo good luck for your scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @megs hoping for some good news for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef so jealous you still have a belly button... LOL My DH says mine looks like a cats bum... Will post a pic. @megsarama- I'm sure if you babies were born a day before the exact 24week date it wouldn't matter, i think its just a guideline, good luck today.
    Anybody else feeling were the baby sits now? I try to figure out if its a bum or a head, foot or an elbow... He is very active at nights now which he wasn't before! GD test this week... Still packing on the KGs but still fitting in most of my clothes so I'm not too concerned, I'm walking 3+ Kms everyday so I'm staying fit!

IMG_0168.jpg
    26 weeks!!!
    IMG_0164.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck today Megs... thinking of you x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to the obstetrician this morning - all is looking good. The boy is a little oversize, measuring at just over 27 wks (I am 25+5 today) and the girl is a little undersize measuring at just under 25 wks. He weights 1kg, she weights 800g. I’m on fortnightly appointments now, as the OB wants to watch the size discrepancy from here on in. He thinks it’s nothing other than a boy/girl thing but wants to monitor it to make sure the girl does run out of room and get squashed by the boy. Worst case scenario is that she eventually runs out of room and the OB will just deliver early (woohoo!! Just so long as its not too early). At the moment though it looks like there is plenty of fluid around both babies and both are doing pretty well.

Add both of the babies weight together, plus the weight of all the extra things (i.e. two placentas) and I’m carrying the weight of a full term singleton pregnancy already!
    @stillfuntrying my belly button is looking awful too....both babies are now headdown now for me and I can work out which one is which when they kick (and boy do they kick!)
    @megsarama look forward to hearing how you go today. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=stillfuntryin;7888843]@GStef so jealous you still have a belly button... LOL My DH says mine looks like a cats bum... Will post a pic. @megsarama- I'm sure if you babies were born a day before the exact 24week date it wouldn't matter, i think its just a guideline, good luck today.
    Anybody else feeling were the baby sits now? I try to figure out if its a bum or a head, foot or an elbow... He is very active at nights now which he wasn't before! GD test this week... Still packing on the KGs but still fitting in most of my clothes so I'm not too concerned, I'm walking 3+ Kms everyday so I'm staying fit!
    [QUOTE]
    Ah my belly button looks awful, it wants to pop but just cant quite get there!! Definitely spend my days wondering what limb/body part is protruding from my belly, still no idea whats what but he is very active so hopefully Ill figure it out soon.

GT is booked for Wednesday, And DH Took the mini laptop away with him so I cant even watch a movie while im stuck there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Good Luck Today Megs!! Fx for some reassuring news

Cute pic Gstef!!

AFM JJ was giving me heaps of reassuring kicks and movements last night, so feeling much better, still feeling like an idiot but Im sure there will be plenty more of those moments to come!
    I went to the er because I thought I was leaking amniotic fluid. It was just urine... Don't feel bad haha our babies are prescious there is no such thing as being to cautious

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did my GT on Saturday I'm so anxious about the results as it will be the deciding factor as to weather or not I can go on my honeymoon to america in 2 weeks !! I have I gestational diabetes I won't be able to go the whole trip has been booked so fingers crossed.

Wishing you luck Meg's you are so close take every day as it comes you will get there and may even pass 24 weeks

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, I had my scan. Babies are perfect. We're having a boy and girl!!!! One small problem though, the girl only has a SUA single umbilical artery (there are meant to be two that go out). Apparently it effects 1% of babies.... and at this stage it's not affecting growth. Flower this happened to you? Someone else on here I recall had the same issue too?
    Last edited by BaoLovesLudo; 11-08-2014 at 19:05.