Hello mums to be! My name is Amy and I am a first year midwifery student at ACU (Australian Catholic University). As a student midwife I am required to partake in the Continuity of Care Experience program. This program involves me signing up women to 'follow' theoughout their pregnancy and would be interested in participating in this program. The program involves me coming along with you to some antenatal appointments, postnatal appointments and being someone to support you and chat with throughout this journey. The focus of the program is for me to gain some experience in the field of midwifery, and the services offered to women during pregnancy. Your participation is purely voluntary and my involvement in your pregnancy/appointments is entirely up to you. If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me via email at asaddington@iprimus.com.au
I live in the Bayside area of Melbourne, so women living in this area/extended area would be perfect but this is not a necessity
I hope to hear from you!