+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know what the first 'step' of looking into fertility would be? Maybe I will try and get an ultrasound referral to check on the fibroids so them we could at least rule that out... Just beginning to realize this baby making can be a very tricky business!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrocks View Post
    Hi Mahalia,
    i have been in the same boat as you, except ttc since October and had one early miscarraige in Feb. So the months go by and I started looking into alternatives to invasive tests/treatments before getting to that 12 month mark and seeking medical advice. I had read some good things about acupuncture for fertility so I made an appointment which fell right when I was about to ovulate. So three treatments a week apart and now a BFP!! I don't know if it is just coincidence, but it might be worth looking into?? Good luck xx
    Great result! How far along are you now? I'm a big believer in acupuncture as it helped bring on my labour! Will def keep in mind 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have only just got a positive test, so 4.4 weeks... I will keep going to the acupuncturist to support the pregnancy, I am nervous because I have had a previous early miscarraige bit I am staying positive. I have had some pelvic pain since a few days before I did the test but no bleeding, when I mc I only had pain the night before I started to bleed but it was more intense than my current pain. I also have a sub septate uterus which can make conception harder and mc more common. (It is tissue that partially divides the uterus). I was just impressed at the results I got so quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the encouragement with going to see the GP 👍 I went today and he was wonderful! Very supportive and gave me options as to what I wanted to do. Am going to start with an US to check my fibroids then go from there. In the meantime I might look into acupuncture 😃

Just feels good to be proactive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrocks View Post
    I have only just got a positive test, so 4.4 weeks... I will keep going to the acupuncturist to support the pregnancy, I am nervous because I have had a previous early miscarraige bit I am staying positive. I have had some pelvic pain since a few days before I did the test but no bleeding, when I mc I only had pain the night before I started to bleed but it was more intense than my current pain. I also have a sub septate uterus which can make conception harder and mc more common. (It is tissue that partially divides the uterus). I was just impressed at the results I got so quickly
    Fingers crossed! Is acupuncture recommended for certain times in your cycle or just anytime?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @Mahalia27!