Wondering if this thread is still active..
Hoping I could ask some POAS advice?
I am 6dp5dt, transferred 1 blastocyst on Monday 23rd February.
I POAS 3dp5dt, mainly to check the Ovidrel trigger was out of my system, which it was. I had all intentions of trying to hold out till BT, but let's face it I'm an addict. 😐
I thought I saw a hint of a line last night at 5dp5dt & can definitely see one tonight - 6dp5dt.
Promising for 6 days past transfer? I just don't want to get my hopes up!!
ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1425206020.858019.jpg
I've had a chemical on a Clomid cycle in December 13, and ectopic on another Clomid cycle in May 14, I've not had second lines this early. I tested 12dpo with my DD - also Clomid and remembering similar - this was 6 years ago so my mind isn't so good remembering exactly.
Thanks so much in advance!