Closed Thread
Page 79 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee looking good I'm going to say BFP good luck for BT tomorrow have my friends crossed and praying for you. Sending lots of positive vibes and sticky baby dust your way.

AFM - Officially PUPO with 2 grade 4 embryos onboard now let the TTW begin hope it goes fast. I think BT will be 24 December hopefully a nice BFP Xmas pressing. Has anyone else taken pregnyl I'm on two shots this time one tomorrow and one Monday how long after can I POAS and not get a false positive? I don't know that I will be able to resist not POAS. Yep gotta say POAS addict.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much @Twinkley xxx

Oh wow! Congrats on your two lil embys back where they should be I hope to see some sticks here from you soon. This is my first time on Pregnyl so I'm far from an expert but....these are mine with what I think is a BFP...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418204308.596106.jpg

This is another IVF'er who used Pregnyl but unfortunately got a BFN ....
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418204402.537942.jpg

Keeping everything crossed for you! You've already proved that it only takes one....you just need a sticky this time! AND you've got double the chance this time too!! Good sticky luck Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    @Ladydee looking good I'm going to say BFP good luck for BT tomorrow have my friends crossed and praying for you. Sending lots of positive vibes and sticky baby dust your way.

AFM - Officially PUPO with 2 grade 4 embryos onboard now let the TTW begin hope it goes fast. I think BT will be 24 December hopefully a nice BFP Xmas pressing. Has anyone else taken pregnyl I'm on two shots this time one tomorrow and one Monday how long after can I POAS and not get a false positive? I don't know that I will be able to resist not POAS. Yep gotta say POAS addict.

@Twinkley glad to hear ur PUPO again. This thread is FULL of pregnyl poas addict's photos so in ur tww go back and have a read for distraction and time wasting.

If ur a poas addict it's probably best to just test out the pregnyl, so start the day after ur last pregnyl shot and keep going, it should fade a little then get darker again if it's a bfp or just fade out if not. GL. We'll be here waiting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ladydee and @akakura I will probably so that start POAS day after last pregnyl shot and hope it gets darker. Fingers crossed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay because I'm such a POAS addict decided to start today after first pregnyl injection last night that took at about 7.30pm. So far a very faint line. Have another pregnyl injection on Monday so will keep testing until it gets fainter then hopefully darker with a BFP. Fingers crossed.

1418334676035.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Okay because I'm such a POAS addict decided to start today after first pregnyl injection last night that took at about 7.30pm. So far a very faint line. Have another pregnyl injection on Monday so will keep testing until it gets fainter then hopefully darker with a BFP. Fingers
    We are all addicts @Twinkley! Can't wait to see your progress & good luck!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (12-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default POAS - the post your photo thread #2

Update from me ladies - mixed results.....it seems I don't do things the easy way! Yesterday was 12dp5dt and...

hCG=807
    Progesterone =10.7

Super happy with my hCG as I never usually get a super high result but that is a scary low Prog result and it's a wonder I haven't been spotting! Very long story but after a lot of running around, I've now started daily progesterone injections to give this lil bubba a fighting chance. I was already on 800mg of progesterone pessaries a day as well as 80mg of Provera per day so I have no idea where all of that progesterone has disappeared too? I did do a HRT FET which apparently can produce a lower Prog level because there was no ovulation therefore no corpus lutetium to make/drive the progesterone but......definitely not supposed to be as low as 10! I think 30 is supposed to be the absolute minimum. So fingers and toes tightly crossed these injections work and that hCG keeps going up and up....more bloods on Monday.

Stick was still nice and strong today

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418369011.924670.jpg
    Last edited by Ladydee; 12-12-2014 at 21:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh gosh that is a low progesterone. Get those needles happening and keep on the pessarys just in case your needle misses the muscle or something. Best of luck for Monday.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (12-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So have done a few more POAS and it's lighter today but have last pregnyl injection tomorrow so will get darker again before it gets lighter so will have wait see what the next few days reveal.

1418538993610.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Because it's a 2dt, it's still very early days @Twinkley but at least you're learning how quickly the Pregnyl leaves your system ....the ones following your last shot will be the real deal. Good sticky luck!!! Xx

AFM - crazy nervous about my blood results today.... I should get the call around 2 or 3 pm. My First Response was great today....

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1418609320.435562.jpg