Closed Thread
Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 947
  1. #691
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    3,267
    Thanks
    1,892
    Thanked
    1,916
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    What time of day was the anomaly? Had you peed recently before it or had a big drink? Perhaps it was just quite diluted

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,936
    Thanks
    911
    Thanked
    4,463
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Some time between 2-4am same as all the other ones

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    728
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    It takes about 24 hrs for the ovidrel/pregnyl to reach maximum concentration in the blood after an injection so that's why the test line could be lighter after injection, if it's been less than 24 hrs. From my experience I didn't get a proper dark test line until 14dpo (9dp5dt). Before that they were faint and it was difficult to know if it was natural hcg or pregnyl. Does ur head in good luck for today's poas
    @akakura - if you're not on a booster, how early could you test post transfer? I'm only on Crinone now.

    I hear your the master with these calculations so had to ask.

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melburn
    Posts
    541
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked
    456
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsTugs a similar thing happened to me in 2 cycles ago (if u go back in this thread to end of July to August u can see them) it faded but then started getting stronger again. Unfortunately while it was a bfp, the hcg was really low (20) and I ended up having a d&c as there was no bub just a sac the good news is I got my proper bfp the next cycle sorry I don't want this to happen to u because u still do have a chance of it being ok but this is also a possibility.

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melburn
    Posts
    541
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked
    456
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    @akakura - if you're not on a booster, how early could you test post transfer? I'm only on Crinone now.

    I hear your the master with these calculations so had to ask.
    Oh if ur not on pregnyl it's easy!! Some girls like @ScubaGal get fainty faint positives on 4dp5dt. I was 6dp5dt for DS (only crinone then too). By 9dp5dt you've got a 98% chance of the test being right either way, before this there is a higher chance of a false negative.

    Must use FRER!!

    How many dpt are you?

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    728
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Oh if ur not on pregnyl it's easy!! Some girls like @ScubaGal get fainty faint positives on 4dp5dt. I was 6dp5dt for DS (only crinone then too). By 9dp5dt you've got a 98% chance of the test being right either way, before this there is a higher chance of a false negative.

    Must use FRER!!

    How many dpt are you?
    Already stocked up! They are on sale at Chemists Warehouse, plus I have a whole box of the cheap strips.

    Transfer was today, so I guess that makes it day 0. Just praying this little one burrows in for the long haul.

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,936
    Thanks
    911
    Thanked
    4,463
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    @MrsTugs a similar thing happened to me in 2 cycles ago (if u go back in this thread to end of July to August u can see them) it faded but then started getting stronger again. Unfortunately while it was a bfp, the hcg was really low (20) and I ended up having a d&c as there was no bub just a sac the good news is I got my proper bfp the next cycle sorry I don't want this to happen to u because u still do have a chance of it being ok but this is also a possibility.
    Did it continue to get stronger 3 days after booster?

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melburn
    Posts
    541
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked
    456
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Did it continue to get stronger 3 days after booster?
    These are the tests from day after last Pregnyl shot (9dpo) :

    Attachment 63297

    Got darker then lighter then darker again .

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melburn
    Posts
    541
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked
    456
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Already stocked up! They are on sale at Chemists Warehouse, plus I have a whole box of the cheap strips.

    Transfer was today, so I guess that makes it day 0. Just praying this little one burrows in for the long haul.
    Haha I love chemist warehouse! U sound like me I had FRER and cheapie strips too.

    Probably a little to early to start testing
    Congrats on being PUPO!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

    ilex  (15-11-2014)

  11. #700
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,936
    Thanks
    911
    Thanked
    4,463
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    These are the tests from day after last Pregnyl shot (9dpo) :

    Attachment 63297

    Got darker then lighter then darker again .
    Your pic didn't work :-(


 

Similar Threads

  1. POAS addicts not-so anonymous thread
    By A-Squared in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-01-2015, 06:53
  2. POAS - post your photos!
    By akakura in forum IVF
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-08-2014, 21:51
  3. Happy photo thread!!
    By melimum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-03-2014, 11:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
L'il Aussie Prems Foundation
An Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high risk of giving birth prematurely, who have babies currently in hospital and families with toddlers who were born too soon.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!