Closed Thread
Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. Just popping in. We saw bubs heart beat today. 6+2. 😜

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (08-09-2014),ScubaGal  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    Hi ladies. Just popping in. We saw bubs heart beat today. 6+2. ������
    Thanks @shell'80 that gives me hope because our initial numbers were similar so hopefully i'll get a good second BT result tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Negative for me. There was a smudge and for the untrained eye you wouldn't even see it but it wasn't there this afternoon so yeah it's negative.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question about FRERs. My last few (3 over 5 days) have had similarly dark 2nd line. Is there a point where it won't get darker? (I'm now 20dp6dt I have another BT tomorrow-talk about dragging it out!) Just curious...
    Last edited by LadyLouise; 08-09-2014 at 17:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLouise View Post
    I have a question about FRERs. My last few (3 over 5 days) have had similarly dark 2nd line. Is there a point where it won't get darker? (I'm now 20dp6dt I have another BT tomorrow-talk about dragging it out!) Just curious...
    Good question. Not sure what the 'darkest possible' would look like, someone else may know. There was a line in the first version of this thread that was super dark which I think was twins or further along than any of us are.

I have read that after about 7-8 weeks the HCG gets too high and the test fails and will come up faint unless you dilute your sample.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    Hi ladies. Just popping in. We saw bubs heart beat today. 6+2. 😜
    That's exciting! I'm waiting until 8w1d for mine :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck tomorrow @ScubaGal. I can see that the worry just never ends.
    I'm sure it gets even worse when the bubs arrive too! Fingers and toes crossed for a nice high reassuring number.
    @littlekiwi, wow go the awesome hcg! How are you feeling?
    @shell'80, how awesome to see bub's heartbeat. Congrats hun. Must have made it all seem so much more real.
    @LadyLouise, I was wondering the same thing today. I'm guessing there is a point where you it won't get any darker. I'd say consistent dark lines are as good a sign as any.
    @lilypily, so sorry it's a bfn hun. Hope you're having lots of hugs with that gorgeous little man of yours. Will you try again next month?

Ok question about cramps/twinges. Most of my twinges have been in the same 2 spots, one on the left and one on the right. But today I've had a few all over cramp/period type feelings. What's normal?!?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Best of luck tomorrow @ScubaGal. I can see that the worry just never ends.
    I'm sure it gets even worse when the bubs arrive too! Fingers and toes crossed for a nice high reassuring number.
    @littlekiwi, wow go the awesome hcg! How are you feeling?
    @shell'80, how awesome to see bub's heartbeat. Congrats hun. Must have made it all seem so much more real.
    @LadyLouise, I was wondering the same thing today. I'm guessing there is a point where you it won't get any darker. I'd say consistent dark lines are as good a sign as any.
    @lilypily, so sorry it's a bfn hun. Hope you're having lots of hugs with that gorgeous little man of yours. Will you try again next month?

Ok question about cramps/twinges. Most of my twinges have been in the same 2 spots, one on the left and one on the right. But today I've had a few all over cramp/period type feelings. What's normal?!?
    Yeh that's normal. Feels like a period and twinges of little pains. That's your uterus growing.
    I'm good, just tired all the time! Except midnight, then I'm wired!! Disappoint that I've had to chase the clinic again. When the nurse called she just said all looks good continue with your meds. I had to ask what the levels were. Not very supportive, kind of feel like they are washing their hands of me now I have a BFP.
    @lilypily sorry that your news wasn't the greatest.
    @LadyLousie so please your still getting dark lines. Maybe you just have a laid back chilled out baby taking it's sweet merry time to develop! God help your labour lol keep us posted on your results. You too @ScubaGal

12. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (08-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Littlekiwi. Good to have the reassurance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladylouise these are my tests (yes I'm a poas addict!) I'm curious to see if the control line would get lighter still. Wish I had done a test around 6 or 7 weeks to see. My hcg was pretty high though. Only have one bubba in there but hubby still thinks there is one hiding!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1410169652.999213.jpg

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin Amara For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (08-09-2014)