Closed Thread
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KitiK View Post
    I know @akakura! Has me worried/intrigued. Must have high HCG? Will keep doing my POAS till Thursday and await BT results to confirm... your POAS look really good and I am glad that HCG etc is all doubling normally! Fx for uneventful pregnancies hey!

I haven't seen you in the other thread for a bit (although it moves so fast!) Have you joined the IVF/ICSI/FET due in April/May/June group? I think its just me and @Soques at the moment...? And maybe 2 other ladies?
    Better to have high hcg I say!! My first preg hcg was 234 16dpo, got me DS.

Still posting in the other thread just hard to keep up!! Will post my results when I get them we are sooo due for some bfps there (looks like we got a few in the last few days tho yay!) Not sure when I'll join the dig....since this preg is a bit of a slow starter I don't want to get ahead of myself

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg doubling time has slowed to 70hrs so still in normal range but I was really hoping the little bug was going to take off now and give me a nice high number. Hcg is 666. Scan booked for Wednesday morning....don't know what to feel now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's still within range @akakura. I really hope you are worrying for nothing x I know that it feels like when you stop worrying about 1 thing in pregnancy you start with another (getting preg/viability/12 week tests/20 week us/fetal movements/birth etc....)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great akakura!! Really happy. What did they say? If they are happy then you should be too!! I know that's hard to do though.

Kiti that line looks great!! Good luck for your BT!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin Amara For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't see your pic akakura?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiti.K is there a IVF/icsi due April 2015 group? I have been searching for one but couldn't find it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Kristen, its called IVF/ICSI/FET due group March/April/May/June, thinking I might have to ask one of the mods to change it to April May given it was for the IVF July/August girls...??
    @biscotti (because you are the only mod whose name I can remember!)...what do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Hcg doubling time has slowed to 70hrs so still in normal range but I was really hoping the little bug was going to take off now and give me a nice high number. Hcg is 666. Scan booked for Wednesday morning....don't know what to feel now.
    It's so hard. My MC 2 years ago started like this, slowish numbers. I started bleeding the day before scan at 7w4d. Still hoping you get over the line. Good luck for your scan xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

akakura  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Akakura: Hang in there Luv!! Am keeping and sending that tomorrow's scan brings good news!! Will be looking out for your update Good Luck!!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

akakura  (12-08-2014),lilypily  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow. I will be watching for an update and thinking of you. What time is your scan?