Closed Thread
Page 26 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal!
    @ladybug14 I told myself I would be all 'if it happens it happens', all cool calm and collected this cycle as well! It's so not working!!!!

Just had a complete meltdown whilst cooking dinner. Completely inconsolable type. Needless to say it is a very burned dinner I am now eating. Had the thought if I am not successful this time - I don't know if I have the inner strength to just get back on that horse. But on the other hand I keep telling myself it's a numbers game so if I just keep cycling, I should get there!!! The emotional roller coaster is just so hard to take.

I know I shouldn't be thinking about all of this until I get the results from this cycle but it is sometimes impossible to get things out of my brain.

DH doesn't seem to get the complete lack of control that the hormones create. And the feeling of failure that I had last time that we got BFN.

Sorry didn't mean to ramble. I am just feeling overwhelmed ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    Thanks @ScubaGal!
    @ladybug14 I told myself I would be all 'if it happens it happens', all cool calm and collected this cycle as well! It's so not working!!!!

Just had a complete meltdown whilst cooking dinner. Completely inconsolable type. Needless to say it is a very burned dinner I am now eating. Had the thought if I am not successful this time - I don't know if I have the inner strength to just get back on that horse. But on the other hand I keep telling myself it's a numbers game so if I just keep cycling, I should get there!!! The emotional roller coaster is just so hard to take.

I know I shouldn't be thinking about all of this until I get the results from this cycle but it is sometimes impossible to get things out of my brain.

DH doesn't seem to get the complete lack of control that the hormones create. And the feeling of failure that I had last time that we got BFN.

Hugs Woolf.. I totally get it and those meltdowns are the best ever ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @woof5105 totally get where you're coming from. All the feelings are unavoidable unfortunately. Hope you get some sleep soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omfg @ScubaGal - I knew it!! That's amazing! Huge congrats to you my dear! What fabulous news I am truly, truly happy for you. I hope the rest of your journey is smooth and uneventful xx

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    August - FET BFN

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (04-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ScubaGal!

Hang in there Hun! All those hormones could be a great sign you're right, the husbands just don't get it but everyone on this chat room? Thread? What ever it's called, we all understand and it's perfectly normal to be hysterically upset over burning your dinner or burning your dinner because your hysterically upset! Hearing other peoples stories makes me feel normal about the abnormal. It really is a hard road and sometimes you think you'll never get there but time really does help and you will be ready to try again if you need to. Not sure how we all do it but we do xxx stay strong and I'm sending bucket loads of viral support and luck for your test.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @woof5105, vent away hun. We're all here and completely understand this tangled emotional wreak of a roller coaster. I think us gals deserve a bloody medal for keeping our sh*t together 99% of the time when we're constantly thrown shi*tty crapola! Hmmmm, maybe I've got some pent up anger I let to let out myself!! Big hugs hun. Hope the burnt dinner didn't taste too bad. Hang in there-we're all with you on this crazy train.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Any news @woof5105 ? I'm desperately refreshing to see how your POAS has gone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    So... A thing happened today when I went to the clinic to pick up more progesterone and the nurse said I could have a BT today if I wanted.

I caved, even though it's two days early - they like your level at 11dp5dt to be over 100 (last time it was 95).

Anyway, they did the test and I thought as long as it's at least 50 today it can double to 100 by Saturday. I figured if it was 80 or 90 today I'd let myself feel quietly positive.

Anyway, my HCG is 297.

���������������� �������
    As I said to my husband - I'm having All Of The Feelings right now, one of which is just shell shock because I would never have expected such a number.

I just want to thank everyone for their support so far, it has been tough cycling again right after last months loss and there are still no guarantees, but I think it's safe to say "I'm pregnant"

Yay OMG Scubagal !!! Woo hoo congrats on your beta test.
    Those lines were dark and no doubting the results.
    Wishing you a happy and un eventful 9 months.

Best wishes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ummm well yes @ScubaGal
    Some news ... At 9dp3dt

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1409868477.157426.jpg

I am shocked! Had a big talk with hubby last night that we will do one more transfer and then take 3 months off. Talked of an overseas trip next year etc.

DH keeps telling me to not get excited but it can't help it. Am a bit excited. Now I can't wait til Sunday for those numbers!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (05-09-2014),ScubaGal  (05-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    ummm well yes @scubagal
    some news ... At 9dp3dt

Attachment 60243

i am shocked! Had a big talk with hubby last night that we will do one more transfer and then take 3 months off. Talked of an overseas trip next year etc.

Dh keeps telling me to not get excited but it can't help it. Am a bit excited. Now i can't wait til sunday for those numbers!
    yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!