Closed Thread
Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @scubagirl that's devastating. Two lines is so exciting and then to hear its going down totally sucks. Are you on an autoimmune protocol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh scubagirl I'm so sorry to hear this. Please take it easy and rest. Thinking of you.

Akakura I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. What was your previous hcg?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin Amara For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    @scubagirl that's devastating. Two lines is so exciting and then to hear its going down totally sucks. Are you on an autoimmune protocol?
    No, this is the only time I've ever gotten pregnant so I guess looking at NK cells will be next. Sure feels like we don't deserve another thing wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good idea @scubagirl. At a minimum you should be on perdinsolone and clexaine injections as part of standard protocol from now on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    ScubaGal: Oh, FFS's Luv, I'm so very sorry It's truly a kick in the guts when this happens and so very cruel too. The only upside as some of the other girls have said, is that you know your body will allow an embryo to implant, which is absolutely no consolation to you right at this very moment, but is still an important milestone that's been reached overall.

What it comes down to is working out what's happened and it probably wouldn't hurt to investigate a few things such as immune issues/hormonal issues and that your endometriosis isn't causing drama's in your oven either. As this is only your first Cycle, don't be surprised if your FS wants to hold off on doing any further investigations for now, so you may have to push the point if you do want them done.

If everything checks out ok, then it's going to come down to an embryo quality issue meaning the embryo wasn't viable and was abnormal in some way (God knows, I had enough dodgy one's transferred myself before my BFP) which you have absolutely no way of knowing whenever you have a transfer done unless you have them tested prior (and even then there's the possibility the result could be inconclusive) which is exxy from what I understand and have read.

Once again, I'm so sorry Luv
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-08-2014 at 12:49.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

akakura  (06-08-2014),ScubaGal  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ScubaGal i agree with @BlondeinBrisvegas i'm pretty sure that because this is your first cycle the FS will be reluctant to add anything further (drugs) to the mix for your next FET. My FS said I could if I wanted to but he doesnt recommend it. And we are the paying customer so if you want it ask for it.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas u are just a month away from meeting your baby!! How exciting. Hope u can take it easy this last month and you're not too uncomfortable.
    @Kristin Amara my first hcg was 20, then 65 3 days later. I put in the babymed graph and it comes up as good but i am on the low line.

next BT Friday.

Today's poas is darker still:
    photo (10).jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    @ScubaGal i agree with @BlondeinBrisvegas i'm pretty sure that because this is your first cycle the FS will be reluctant to add anything further (drugs) to the mix for your next FET. My FS said I could if I wanted to but he doesnt recommend it. And we are the paying customer so if you want it ask for it.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas u are just a month away from meeting your baby!! How exciting. Hope u can take it easy this last month and you're not too uncomfortable.
    @Kristin Amara my first hcg was 20, then 65 3 days later. I put in the babymed graph and it comes up as good but i am on the low line.

next BT Friday.

Attachment 58818
    Wow I can't believe you're going to be the miracle and get your second baby.
    I'm really sincerely pleased for you.

And I'm really really sad. It's so unfair. Everyone said I had the perfect cycle. I did all the things. All the acupuncture and fertility yoga and meditation and not a drop of coffee or alcohol and I did positive thinking and I was happy for a day and a half and now I just have to wait for it all to be ripped away. I don't even know how long it's going to take to start bleeding and everywhere in my house are these little reminders about how happy I was just for a second.

I don't have anything to do after five weeks of constant appointments and injections and ultrasounds and blood tests and now I just have to sit here and wait for it to die and it's breaking my heart. We've got this nice house with these stupid empty rooms and we are nice people. We would be good parents. I just don't understand why everything has to keep going wrong.

I don't know how I'll ever have faith in anything again.

They said it was a good result.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

akakura  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Akakura: Well, your levels are definitely on the rise judging by that line. Being within the normal parameters for levels is a positive thing, whether that's on the high side or the low side....I think "normal" is what matters. and for Fri Luv!!

I appreciate you asking after bub...I call her "Bellybean" and I'm not too uncomfortable at the moment and am going on Mat Leave at the end of next week as I was told at my OB appoint yesterday that they're wanting to deliver her no later than 39 wks (it's too risky to leave her any longer at my age), so not long to go now

ScubaGal: You did nothing wrong Luv Nothing you did/didn't do caused this and as far as your FS/embryologist etc could tell, it was a good result ok?? But like I explained earlier, they can only tell so much.

I know your heart is breaking Luv and I'm so sad for you too and for every woman who ends up with a BFN for one reason or another It's so hard after all the weeks of like you said..appointments, stimming, EPU, ET, 2WW (2WTorture I call it), BT's and you're on a high and filled with hope and then when it all turns to sh*t, you come crashing down and feel like you've been run over by a bus

This IVF caper is one of the hardest, most challenging, most draining, most heartbreaking and the most physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually gruelling thing you will ever do in your life. It will either make you stronger and more determined to fight or it will make you bitter, twisted, angry, jaded, etc at the world and everyone in it. I hope for you, once you grieve this loss, you gather up your courage, dig deep, find that inner strength and resilience and get back up and try again

Please don't lose your faith Luv, not many women have what I call "beginner's luck" and get their BFP on their first go (though God knows, we all hope we do). For now, take some time to regroup and regather and mourn your loss and when your heart's healed some, I hope you'll be ready to try again
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-08-2014 at 15:28.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

akakura  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Wow I can't believe you're going to be the miracle and get your second baby.
    I'm really sincerely pleased for you.

And I'm really really sad. It's so unfair. Everyone said I had the perfect cycle. I did all the things. All the acupuncture and fertility yoga and meditation and not a drop of coffee or alcohol and I did positive thinking and I was happy for a day and a half and now I just have to wait for it all to be ripped away. I don't even know how long it's going to take to start bleeding and everywhere in my house are these little reminders about how happy I was just for a second.

I don't have anything to do after five weeks of constant appointments and injections and ultrasounds and blood tests and now I just have to sit here and wait for it to die and it's breaking my heart. We've got this nice house with these stupid empty rooms and we are nice people. We would be good parents. I just don't understand why everything has to keep going wrong.

I don't know how I'll ever have faith in anything again.

They said it was a good result.
    It's early days yet. I'm quite fearful of an ectopic.

It's normal to feel like u are, don't deny the emotions. You're not alone. It's just a sucky thing to go thru. No matter which way u look at them the statistics are stacked against us and we're more likely to fail than succeed per cycle but eventually,hopefully sooner rather than later, we get a win!

We are here for you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post

next BT Friday.

Attachment 58818
    Wow it's looking good...