Closed Thread
Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura - I'm so sorry love - I just saw your post. Best wishes for your procedure, and for if you're going to go again. Be kind to yourself won't you?

Thanks @MrsChino - we had a laugh about it and whenever I think about it I get the giggles as I must have looked like a mad woman just standing there in my pj's squirming around with a POAS box in my hands staring at it. Haha ah well you gotta laugh in this journey don't you? How are you holding up?

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    @akakura I'm so sorry to hear your news. I was so hoping things would work our for you. I hope your procedure goes ok.
    @Ree888 I had to laugh at your POAS story. You have my total admiration. I have absolutely no self-control when it comes to those things Crossing my fingers and toes for you when you finally do the test!
    How are you going @MrsChino ? I've been thinking of you. Hope you're holding up ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @ScubaGal and @Ree888, you ladies are so lovely. I have had a lot of sad days and plenty of tears, but I’ve been feeling much better over the past couple of days. My biggest frustration has been waaaaaaiting to start again, and not knowing when that will be (time has slowed down ridiculously ). I just want to get going now! But I think I’m ovulating today, so I’m feeling really encouraged that my body is kicking back in after the chem. At least I know now that I’ll most likely be able to start stimming again in about 6 weeks. I’ve taken a bit of a step back from posting, but I’m still reading along and cheering everyone on. Here’s to more positive news ahead

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlekiwi congrats on the 2nd line!! Wouldn’t be trigger now. So if its 11 day passed trigger is that 9 days past ovulation? If so you wouldn’t expect a dark line this early if a line at all! Can’t believe u had to have your D&C at a maternity ward, that is just wrong. Today went ok I was a bit of a mess before I went into have it done.
    @Ree888 seriously AF is 2 days late and you still haven’t poas!! I don’t know how you’ve done it!
    @BlondeinBrisvegas thank you! Can’t wait to hear your ‘baby is here!’ news
    @francesthecat likewise I will be stalking you in the dig thread for good news
    @ScubaGal
    @MrsChino looks like we’re both is a similar position now waiting…... FS said he usually likes to wait a full cycle after a d&c before doing anything but has said that we can monitor and see if my body will ovulate in a couple of weeks and if I do ov and my lining is good I’ll go for another FET.

Well plenty of time to think about what to do and recover from today’s events. I’ll leave this thread now for the poas addicts!! Good luck girls

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-08-2014),francesthecat  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    forgot i was going to post the excel formula i used. it is good if you are taking booster shots of pregnyl.

because pregnyl elimination follows a log curve this formula works out what the amount in the body is every 24 hrs. In cell E2 put the 1/2 life of pregnyl (choose between 29 and 35), then put the formula below in column d. every time u take a booster put it in column c on the date you do.

=C7+D6*(1/2)^(24/$E$2)

row Col A, Col B, Col C, Col D
    5 Dpo, Date, Dose taken, Amount in body
    6 Dpo 3 20/7 1500 1500
    7 Dpo 4 21/7 put formula here and below
    8 Dpo 5 22/7

and here is a picture from the research paper about hcg levels in the blood:

hcg blood conc.jpg

after a 10,000 shot it reaches max concentration of 320iu/L
    here's the full paper: http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/con.../1461.full.pdf
    Last edited by akakura; 21-08-2014 at 23:09. Reason: formatting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN on my POAS this morning. 12dp3dt so looks like I'm out. Hate that crinone and progesterone pessaries mimic preg symptoms because as much as you try to ignore them - you cant help but hope. BT is on Monday.

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2014 - July - cycle #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    BFN on my POAS this morning. 12dp3dt so looks like I'm out. Hate that crinone and progesterone pessaries mimic preg symptoms because as much as you try to ignore them - you cant help but hope. BT is on Monday.

2014 - July - cycle #2
    Oh @Ree888 I'm so so sorry to hear that, you must be feeling devastated. I had such hopes for you (was thinking of you last night and meant to post a good luck message but I drank all the wine again)...

Such disappointment and I agree its really tough that the progesterone messes with your head like that.

Sending you lots of hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Ree888 I'm so sorry xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am wanting a 3rd opinion! My POAS this arvo (slightly darker than this mornings-imo). Am I over analysing or can anyone else see a VERY faint line? (I hope my picture has attached). I had a FET (6 day blasto) on Tuesday 19th.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by LadyLouise; 25-08-2014 at 16:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLouise View Post
    I am wanting a 3rd opinion! My POAS this arvo (slightly darker than this mornings-imo). Am I over analysing or can anyone else see a VERY faint line? (I hope my picture has attached). I had a FET (6 day blasto) on Tuesday 19th.
    Very faint but I can see a 2nd line early days! hope it gets darker for you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

LadyLouise  (25-08-2014)