Closed Thread
Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ScubaGal great work on all your calculations haha!
    Looking good @littlekiwi! Fingers crossed that line gets stronger

Funny story - I woke up this morning with a feeling AF had arrived. Slight heavy feeling in belly and lower down. Went and checked and no AF. Phew! Then I stood there holding the box with the pregnancy test for at least 5 minutes deciding if I was going to do it or not, all the while busting to do a wee!! As I was about to take the plastic off the box, my partner calls out from the bedroom 'what are you doing??' We had agreed we'd do it on Saturday so I was caught out. After some discussion, all the while BUSTING for the toilet, we decided we'd flip a coin, and it ended up making the decision for us, that we wouldn't do it yet. Don't know if I'll last til then it may happen tomorrow morning - haha crazy times I really am going INSANE!!

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree888 View Post
    @ScubaGal great work on all your calculations haha!
    Looking good @littlekiwi! Fingers crossed that line gets stronger

Funny story - I woke up this morning with a feeling AF had arrived. Slight heavy feeling in belly and lower down. Went and checked and no AF. Phew! Then I stood there holding the box with the pregnancy test for at least 5 minutes deciding if I was going to do it or not, all the while busting to do a wee!! As I was about to take the plastic off the box, my partner calls out from the bedroom 'what are you doing??' We had agreed we'd do it on Saturday so I was caught out. After some discussion, all the while BUSTING for the toilet, we decided we'd flip a coin, and it ended up making the decision for us, that we wouldn't do it yet. Don't know if I'll last til then it may happen tomorrow morning - haha crazy times I really am going INSANE!!

2009 - 2010 - diagnosed with severe endo - 2 x laps, 1 x laparotomy to remove endo.
    2011 - IVF - 1st cycle - chemical pregnancy, FET - BFN, 2nd FET - BFN
    2013 - another laparotomy - lost right ovary and tube to a 15cm endometrioma
    2014 - July - cycle #2
    Hahahahaha busted!!! That's the exact reason last cycle I handed over all eleven tests to my husband. I can't be trusted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you today Akakura

Sending you big big hugs xxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

akakura  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408576630.076153.jpg that's this morning with FMU I had to hold that from 2am hahahaha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to littlekiwi For This Useful Post:

akakura  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    I created an excel spreadsheet to work out my eliminations I'll post the formula I used when I'm on my laptop next. Haha such nerds!! I also found a medical journal paper that studied elimination rates of pregnyl and a 10,000 iu shot doesn't give a peak concentration in the body of 10,000 but much less. So our calcs are overestimating, which means that it's def out of the system before we think.

Quick update from me: scan today showed no change at all from last week no baby just a small gestational sac with a yolk sac. So D&C is happening tomorrow with FS, scheduled in with ladies having their epu :-/ awkward. Decided for the d&c since nothing is happening coz my body has not realised it's over. Hpts still coming up dark....
    Thinking of you today.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

akakura  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Ree88 busted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
    Attachment 59645 that's this morning with FMU I had to hold that from 2am hahahaha
    Looking very positive to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Akakura: Am sorry to hear your news Luv Sounds like a blighted ovum to me unfortutanely. Just know that I'm thinking of you Luv ok?? Will be following you from the sidelines

littlekiwi: Yep, that's no leftover Ovidrel Luv, that looks like a true BFP to me Methinks Congrat's are in order!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

akakura  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys!! I'm still cautious but excited non the less. Just need to make it to heartbeat now..... Always another hurdle but so far so good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @akakura I'm so sorry to hear your news. I was so hoping things would work our for you. I hope your procedure goes ok.
    @Ree888 I had to laugh at your POAS story. You have my total admiration. I have absolutely no self-control when it comes to those things Crossing my fingers and toes for you when you finally do the test!