Closed Thread
Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    **disclaimer: tonight I drank all the wine and did mathematics on my iphone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

littlekiwi  (20-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Legend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    You're amazing!! I just need to factor in my '5 clicks' on Friday and Monday. Off to count how many clicks per pen divide by 250......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I created an excel spreadsheet to work out my eliminations I'll post the formula I used when I'm on my laptop next. Haha such nerds!! I also found a medical journal paper that studied elimination rates of pregnyl and a 10,000 iu shot doesn't give a peak concentration in the body of 10,000 but much less. So our calcs are overestimating, which means that it's def out of the system before we think.

Quick update from me: scan today showed no change at all from last week no baby just a small gestational sac with a yolk sac. So D&C is happening tomorrow with FS, scheduled in with ladies having their epu :-/ awkward. Decided for the d&c since nothing is happening coz my body has not realised it's over. Hpts still coming up dark....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    I created an excel spreadsheet to work out my eliminations I'll post the formula I used when I'm on my laptop next. Haha such nerds!! I also found a medical journal paper that studied elimination rates of pregnyl and a 10,000 iu shot doesn't give a peak concentration in the body of 10,000 but much less. So our calcs are overestimating, which means that it's def out of the system before we think.

Quick update from me: scan today showed no change at all from last week no baby just a small gestational sac with a yolk sac. So D&C is happening tomorrow with FS, scheduled in with ladies having their epu :-/ awkward. Decided for the d&c since nothing is happening coz my body has not realised it's over. Hpts still coming up dark....
    So disappointed for you @Akaura I was sent to the maternity ward for my D&C which I though was bloody insensitive. We got to the floor and a heavily preg woman got in and I burst into tears. Poor lady must have wondered wtf was wrong with me. I hope it goes as well as it can tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408540061.609722.jpg
    I couldn't help myself I pee'd! I'm ok with the chance of a false positive because it will keep me positive and keep me going over the next week. That's 11 days from trigger and I worked out the booster on Monday was such a small about it's already gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1408541552.196244.jpg that's a clearer pic I made the last one too small. So what are the thoughts of those who have POAS over n over is that a strong line. I'm going to do this every day now hahaha I knew I would once I started but that will help pass the days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow littkekiwi that looks great. That's a big line. A big BFP from where I'm siting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littlekiwi View Post
    Attachment 59638 that's a clearer pic I made the last one too small. So what are the thoughts of those who have POAS over n over is that a strong line. I'm going to do this every day now hahaha I knew I would once I started but that will help pass the days.
    Looking good, show us one with FMU in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlekiwi congrats it looks about the same as my bfp at 11dpiui that I got on Monday