Closed Thread
Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast
    Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default POAS - the post your photo thread #2

Hi girls, I am starting you a new thread

This was the original OP as posted by akakura -
    I'm sure this is not a new idea for a thread topic but I can't find a recent one, so here is a new one for us crazy POAS addicts going thru IVF.

When you do post a POAS photo also mention the dpo and/or dpt and the brand of poas you're using.

I am having Pregnyl shots for my LP support for FET. So i am getting false positives.....i have been poas since 3dpo, my first pregnyl shot was then and on 6dp and 9dp..... i am 10dpo and 5dp5dt. this accurately describes me right now:
    Good luck and much to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @biscotti!

Here we are girls @lilypily, @ScubaGal, @francesthecat, @blondinbrisvegas, @Kristin Amara, @MrsChino and others

on this thread only please!!

I had my follow up bt today and met with FS. hcg is 65 and p4 has gone up too. Doubling in under 48hrs but still low, so we are still in with a shot! FS was very poker face, not surprised or dismissive of my situation. i asked a lot of questions and he answered them all and was happy to give me progesterone support if i wanted it, but i decided not to since my levels are rising and if this is a good embie it will make it.

DH and I have agreed that i will not poas tomorrow, only on wednesday and friday. he just found out how much a pack of FRER are

what will be will be. I hold onto hope but need to be realistic that my chances are low. but its still getting darker:

photo (9).jpg
    @ScubaGal hope you get better BT results tomorrow @MrsChino - we are 'waiting til next BT' buddies! you're on friday too?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

Mod-biscotti  (04-08-2014),Rocky27  (04-08-2014),ScubaGal  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Thanks @biscotti!

Here we are girls @lilypily, @ScubaGal, @francesthecat, @blondinbrisvegas, @Kristin Amara, @MrsChino and others

on this thread only please!!

I had my follow up bt today and met with FS. hcg is 65 and p4 has gone up too. Doubling in under 48hrs but still low, so we are still in with a shot! FS was very poker face, not surprised or dismissive of my situation. i asked a lot of questions and he answered them all and was happy to give me progesterone support if i wanted it, but i decided not to since my levels are rising and if this is a good embie it will make it.

DH and I have agreed that i will not poas tomorrow, only on wednesday and friday. he just found out how much a pack of FRER are

what will be will be. I hold onto hope but need to be realistic that my chances are low. but its still getting darker:

Attachment 58751
    @ScubaGal hope you get better BT results tomorrow @MrsChino - we are 'waiting til next BT' buddies! you're on friday too?
    Fingers crossed we've got a couple of fighters @akakura

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

akakura  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay back in business girls. Good luck to those in limbo.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

akakura  (05-08-2014),ScubaGal  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Ok Girls, let's try this again......

Akakura: Yep, something's going on in there allright!! I totally understand your reasoning for not wanting Progesterone support... and to you Luv for a good result on Fri's BT

ScubaGal: Good Luck with your BT today... and

Mrs Chino: Saw your update on the other thread Am still going to and send your way just in case!!

Here's the link again Girls for HCG levels: http://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy that I posted on the first thread.

Good Luck again Girls and I'll be looking out for your updates and you all on from the sidelines!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 05-08-2014 at 10:52.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

akakura  (05-08-2014),MrsChino  (05-08-2014),ScubaGal  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Blood test done. Nothing to do now but wait. I've tried to be as positive as I can and have faith that my little embryo is a fighter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    Blood test done. Nothing to do now but wait. I've tried to be as positive as I can and have faith that my little embryo is a fighter.
    Will be checking back regularly to see how you have gone today. Best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    My HCG level went down to 104. I am losing the pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subagirl so sorry to hear your news. It horrible to have your BFP snatched away from you. Sending you hugs

Akakura I knew that line was more than pregnal still in your system. Glad your FS is keeping an eye on your results. FX it keeps doubling best wishes

Lots of baby dust to all

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

akakura  (05-08-2014),ScubaGal  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    My HCG level went down to 104. I am losing the pregnancy.
    oh hun I am so sorry this is happening to you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (05-08-2014)