**OFFER NOW CLOSED**
We are looking for 20 reviewers for Philips AVENT Natural Glass Baby Bottles! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
Philips AVENT is responsible for a long series of firsts in baby feeding and takes infant feeding to yet another new chapter which the introduction of the NEW Natural Glass Bottle range.
Ever since the launch of our first bottle in 1984, we have been working with leading scientists, mums and healthcare professionals to develop a bottle that reflects the way babies feed naturally. Nothing beats breastfeeding, but if you decide to introduce a bottle it’s important to choose the right one. The Philips AVENT Natural Glass bottle range makes it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding. Our bottle and breast pump range integrate fully, so mothers can pump, store and feed with the same Natural feeding bottle- without the need to transfer milk. Ensuring your baby gets the best start in life.
Made from BPA-free premium Pharmaceutical grade glass which is heat, thermal and shock resistant.
RRP: $17.95 - $19.95
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you are a first time mum using bottles to feed your baby
- you have to be able to use the product for at least 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by FRIDAY 5th of September.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 20 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on THURSDAY 7th of August.
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by FRIDAY 5th of September (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.