+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 20 reviewers needed for AVENT glass bottles!

**OFFER NOW CLOSED**

We are looking for 20 reviewers for Philips AVENT Natural Glass Baby Bottles! See below for more details and for
    reviewer criteria.

Name:  bottle image.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  6.7 KBName:  BubHub_AVENT_NewStuffListing_GlassBottle_120x120.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  15.0 KB

Philips AVENT is responsible for a long series of firsts in baby feeding and takes infant feeding to yet another new chapter which the introduction of the NEW Natural Glass Bottle range.

Ever since the launch of our first bottle in 1984, we have been working with leading scientists, mums and healthcare professionals to develop a bottle that reflects the way babies feed naturally. Nothing beats breastfeeding, but if you decide to introduce a bottle it’s important to choose the right one. The Philips AVENT Natural Glass bottle range makes it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding. Our bottle and breast pump range integrate fully, so mothers can pump, store and feed with the same Natural feeding bottle- without the need to transfer milk. Ensuring your baby gets the best start in life.

Made from BPA-free premium Pharmaceutical grade glass which is heat, thermal and shock resistant.

RRP: $17.95 - $19.95

Website: http://www.philips.com.au/c/avent-ba...scf673_17/prd/

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you are a first time mum using bottles to feed your baby
    • you have to be able to use the product for at least 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by FRIDAY 5th of September.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 20 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on THURSDAY 7th of August.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by FRIDAY 5th of September (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 07-08-2014 at 13:24.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

Me&Smooches  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me first time mum to an 11 month old. Weaning off BF so majority of feeds are bottle fed now. I hate using plastic due to health and environmental reasons.
    Just moved address so updating after this post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    We are weaning off bf to bottles as his little teeth are hurting mummy too much so I would love to try these bottles. I am a first time mummy.

My address is correct

♥ me & my little boy ♥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me too for reviewing Avent bottle for my 8 month old daughter.
    She is using Avent's classic ones, doing good job as her colic is much reduced now.
    She is my first child.
    Address is correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try the Avent glass bottles. I am a first time mummy to a solely bottle fed 9 month old boy

Thank you for considering us.

Address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Address is correct.
    i'm a first-time mum and have successfully breastfed for the little man's first six months. I am armed with a breast pump for my return to work, so I can continue to provide him with the liquid gold. I'd love to give these bottles a go before I do head back, to see if they're right for him.
    Last edited by Statho2000; 06-08-2014 at 10:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd like to try out these bottles. I've been meaning to try out some glass bottles for ease of cleaning reasons, so this would be perfect to see how they work out for us. First time mum.
    Address is correct
    Last edited by Goldie77; 06-08-2014 at 06:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id love to try these. First time mum weaning from bf and using formula. So hard to get bub to take a bottle. Address details are correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I'd like to try these out. My 6 month old DS's day feeds are formula, majority from bottles.

Address is correct.