Closed Thread
Page 99 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @jaybu84 Glad to hear that you are ok! I've been electrocuted once, was hoping to get some special powers like becoming a musical savant or psychic powers or something but nothing like that ever happened. Am possibly an anomaly. It is quite worrisome as I'm usually a bit of a control freak, impatient and like certainty. May be due to being so happy to get to transfer and still basking in that .. in my 2nd week will be a complete psychopath.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

monkeymama  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trying not to freak out and think this constant cramping along with my spotting early today isn't my period coming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @straycat - who knows, maybe my little emby got the super powers and will stick around! Haha 😄👍
    I hope for the sake of your sanity that the crazy doesn't kick in next week, but if it does this forum is pretty great to vent some of that crazy so you're in the right place 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 I'm sorry for your rough time.
    @Bongley I'm staying positive for you :-)
    @straycat I don't think you would bleed the first day hun if it fell out. It's more than likely bleeding from the utensils they use. I get this sometimes.
    @puppystellasmum welcome to the TWW

AFM - Well today has been devastating !! My grand father has passed away :-( I'm totally lost .. I have asked my FS to bring my BT forward to Friday .. I think I know if it has worked or not :-/ so no use waiting any longer.

Sticky baby dust to you all and best of luck to anyone testing over the next few days ..

Now I'm back to the couch to watch any stupid comedy I can find on foxtel .. I need a laugh !!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (02-10-2014),straycat  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs @ bubblesandsqueakes deepest condolences. It is so hard losing someone so close, thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a grandparent is really tough xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bubblesandsqueaks - started spotting again but had some bright red - I don't think I'm even going to make it to Monday - which to me indicates I have a leuteal phase defect as well

Sorry to hear about your grandfather - big big hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about your grandfather @bubblesandsqueaks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BubbleandSqueaks so sorry to hear of your loss - laughter sounds like a great option at a time like this. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'm out ladies - my spotting has gone to red and more than spotting - I can't even make it to period day - looks like I have a leuteal phase defect as well seeing as it's only 9dpo

I'm so over this!