Closed Thread
Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy last day of September 2014 ladies xoxo

@puppystellasmum hope embies are growing strong hun and good luck for ET tomorrow... Yay and baby dust

@Ladydee how did EPU go hun?

@Bongley yay for being PUPO hun, sending you baby dust

@excite1 thanks hun will have to look for those bars

@bubblesandsqueaks I'm sorry your grandfather isn't well, yes the med surely won't be helping but I hope the signs are defiantly good signs for you

@jaybu84 good luck for Thursday beta, fingers crossed and how you feeling?

@Ladydee hope your feeling better after EPU hun

@straycat yay for being pupo and baby dust hun

@Heyside good luck for Fridays BT hun

@Sohmuii sorry you have to wait a little longer for your cycle, hope the wait goes quick for you and good luck

@MissBell yay for great fert rates, when's transfer hun?

@puppystellasmum good luck for transfer tomorrow, you have some great embies hun. Transfer is usually a breeze. Enjoy hun x my FS doesn't ask for a full bladder either. But just requests I don't pee right before transfer so he can see my bladder during transfer

@KyLiE2014 good luck for BT hun

@Aimee999 good luck for tomorrow hun, fingers crossed for you

AFM: still sniffing and jabbing. off for my 1st CD8 ultrasound tomorrow, yay I hope there is some nice follies there. Only 7 days till EPU and 10 days to transfer whooo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

puppystellasmum  (30-09-2014),straycat  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @puppystellasmum good luck for the transfer. It's pretty special seeing your embryo go in. There's a little flash of light as the transfer happens

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

puppystellasmum  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well if my little emby sticks with us he/she is definitely a fighter! I had a pretty horrific day today! First thing in the morning I was pretty much zapped by a faulty juicer at work (big bang and everything, scared the hell outta me and left a mark but I'm ok though 😊) and then found out my nan is being put in palliative care and only has a few weeks left with us. And on top of that I'm exhausted - but can't sleep - and feel like I'm fluey, and DH is away for work until after my BT so that's playing on my mind a bit too (no cuddles to calm me down haha). Far out 😳 Again, if our little emby makes it I will be well impressed after the stress of today on top of the general stress of this whole experience. I'm trying hard to just be calm tonight and instead of doing another 12hr at work tomorrow I've cut back all together. Also heaps of cramping feelings today so I'm preparing myself for bad news on Thursday. It's been a teary kinda day.

Hope everyone else is going well! Good luck to all having transfers soon and congrats on EPU's - there have been some great numbers 😊👍

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, I'm freaking out!!!! Ladies, I just woke up and I think I'm supposed to have been issuing my Crinone since coming home from EPU on Monday aren't I? I haven been using anything!!! I was too doped up and completely forgot! I think I thought I didn't have to do anything until ET on Sat Have I stuffed everything up?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    OMG, I'm freaking out!!!! Ladies, I just woke up and I think I'm supposed to have been issuing my Crinone since coming home from EPU on Monday aren't I? I haven been using anything!!! I was too doped up and completely forgot! I think I thought I didn't have to do anything until ET on Sat Have I stuffed everything up?!
    @Ladydee I start the crinone 2 days after EPU. So if you start it today that's perfect.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Ladydee I start the crinone 2 days after EPU. So if you start it today that's perfect.
    OMG, really? Thanks so much, that has filled me with so much hope!!! I dug up my paperwork which was in my car still ( which I haven't drove since EPU) and it does say to start it that night (of EPU) but I know that each clinic does things slightly different so surely if yours instructs 2 nights post, it should be fine?! I sure hope so. Come on 7:30 so I can call......!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee I'm sure its fine. As long as you get a few days in before ET to build up the progesterone. I actually go in for a blood test today 1 day post ET to check that the levels are ok otherwise I'm sure they will up my dose. No dramas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee I accidentally took 2 neurofen last night. My partner had bought them for me and I didn't think to check Ugh. Anyway, I don't think this embryo is due to burrow in until tomorrow, slow fekker that he is.

Also, last cycle I accidentally left out my puregon out over night. Went in to see the nurses about it at BT time (thinking they would say no probs) and they told me I'd wasted about 2K worth of drugs and to throw it out She gave me some new stuff. I was sooo stressed, it was awful. I double checked the instructions when I got back in and it said it could be stored under 25C for a month So god knows why she wanted me to chuck it. I didn't have to pay for it but I felt awful. Plus I used a shot of orgalutran too early (didn't matter to the cycle but $$ again) think I'm getting slack as time goes on.
    Last edited by Bongley; 01-10-2014 at 07:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure you will be fine Ladydee. I've forgotten puregon shots before and had a melt down and the clinic was not worried

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee you will still have 3 nights worth in your system if you start tonight which should be fine. I had a 3day transfer so only had 3 nights of it. My clinic also says to start crinone on night of EPU.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (01-10-2014)