Closed Thread
Page 96 of 104 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat no pregnyl shots just the crinone till blood test on the 8.10.14 Not sure why not???? when I did ovulation induction I did have a booster shot one week after trigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ladydee What a sad day for you, I'm sorry for your loss

Great results today though, enjoy this part of the process while you can. Hopefully that number will give you a really good chance at finding a strong embie. What numbers do you usually get at this stage?

Hang tight @bubblesandsqueaks ! I hope you can bring some luck to this thread with a BFP soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, quick update from me. I am booked in for transfer tomorrow morning. Last call from the lab yesterday was that we still had 8 at 7/8 cell...not really sure what that means but i assume good? And they would only call me today if anything changed...no call as yet

So given I thought collection would be fine and I had that horrible reaction to the anaesthetic, what can I expect after transfer? This is my first cycle so any advice, hints, suggestions are very welcome...Am a little bit freaked out!

Sent from my HTC_PO582

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by puppystellasmum View Post
    Hi all, quick update from me. I am booked in for transfer tomorrow morning. Last call from the lab yesterday was that we still had 8 at 7/8 cell...not really sure what that means but i assume good? And they would only call me today if anything changed...no call as yet

So given I thought collection would be fine and I had that horrible reaction to the anaesthetic, what can I expect after transfer? This is my first cycle so any advice, hints, suggestions are very welcome...Am a little bit freaked out!

Sent from my HTC_PO582
    Oh how exciting for you!! I found the transfer was a breeze compared to the epu. It was basically like a papsmear and i watched the whole thing on the ultrasound which was pretty amazing Was a bit uncomfortable but not painful, and i was out the door half an hour later. Wishing you all the best!!

Afm-Has been exactly a week since my transfer and im getting impatient. Having my blood test on friday at day 10 as the centre didnt want me having to wait over the weekend. Had my second acupuncture today which hopefully helps somehow. I did have a dull pain in my left ovary area but that disappeared yesterday. Have been super tired though, like 730pm after my son is in bed i'm in bed to. Feel kinda bad for hubby being by himself basically every night!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KyLiE2014 For This Useful Post:

puppystellasmum  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by puppystellasmum View Post

Sent from my HTC_PO582
    @puppystellasmum 8 embryos at 7 and 8 cell is great! An 8 cell is about as good as it gets for day 3 (to give you an idea, out of my 8 stim cycles I have had a total of three 8 cells at day 3, including my BFP)

The embryo transfer is like a pap smear. (I just have an aversion to pap smears, especially when you need a full bladder. Damn speculums.) It is much less full-on than the EPU. It takes 15 mins and you can just leave straight away. You might feel a little crampy afterwards. No drugs however, boo!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    The worst part about transfer is the full bladder. I could hardly walk. Had 2 glasses 2 hours before transfer. I suggest 1 glass and then sip the 2nd glass as you wait for your turn after admission (you should have about 30 mins) had to do this as I couldn't hold it in and they said bladder was perfectly full. Stressful trying to get to the clinic/hospital as every little bump in the road made me want to rush to the loo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe I'm made wrong as I was told that I didn't need a full bladder. Just eat and drink as normal, and they made me have a toilet stop before going in for the transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't need to have a full bladder either

Thanks
    Reviews
    @puppystellasmum
    The transfer was done for me in about 2 min with no anesthetic.
    Like a Pap smear but you can watch the embryo on the ultrasound screen as they place it.
    Thats it.

If you had an 8 cell 2 days ago it could be a morula or a blastocyst tomorrow.
    They should tell you at the transfer,
    All the best and I hope this is the BFP for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amie999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    They tell me to drink 3 glasses of water before transfer too.
    Hopefully I get too me tomorrow.
    The 3 have slowed but still growing.
    I'm hoping to have a morula tomorrow morning.
    Ill feel really guilty about the whole trip being a waste if I won't get to transfer.