Closed Thread
Page 95 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @straycats & @Scootyboots

Either we are all going to have our BFP's or we are all in for a major disappointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks peeps. Sorry for the cross posting. Compacting morula on board. They said it was a day behind. I know there is a slim chance but I'm writing this one off for the sake of my sanity. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than hold out hope for the BT. Luckily AF always arrives by day13 which is a week away and will put me out of my misery!

Good luck everone

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

bubblesandsqueaks  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley im in your camp too.. Haven't quite got to morula but they are hoping to xfer that tomorrow.
    Still a chance.
    I'm starting to get my head around possible egg donor

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Bongley - Good luck for tomorrow hun, this embryo sounds like a strong little thing, fingers crossed for you hun.

Jaybu83 - Those are sounding like great symptoms hun, good luck for Thursday.

AFM - Thanks everyone for asking about me, feeling just normal at the moment, a few progesterone symptoms setting in, I am 12dpo now. My BT is Friday, I was going to POAS Friday morning but have a feeling that will be a waste of time as not much going on so will just wait for results.
    Hang in there Heyside
    I had no symptoms at all when I got my BFP with a HCG of 297. It's just too early for symptoms

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-10-2014),Ladydee  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies – does anyone have any good links that explains what all of the different embryo stages are during IVF please? I’ve heard of morula and blastocyst but have no idea about fragmentation and grading's and I start getting my phone calls to see how our Emby’s are going from tomorrow.

@aime999 – I’m sorry I’m still learning what all of the embryo stages are but, wishing you the best of luck.....I’d just put two in if you can, even if only one takes, I think I’ve read that the hCG from the other helps the first one grow and the added hCG helps your womb do what it’s supposed to?

@bubblesandsqueaks – your symptoms are sounding very very promising! Hope to hear some beautiful BFP news off you very soon

@jeb8303 – are you hanging in there? Good-sticky-luck! I’m usually on my phone so I don’t get to see signatures but wowee....30+kg’s is bl**dy fantastic!!! If anyone deserves a bubba, you do with all of that hard work that would’ve taken.....women sure are the strongest creatures on earth

Thanks @jaybu84 – yep, the procedure I had was EPU and we got 13. Hot water bottles are the best Massive congrats on your BFP!!! Look forward to hearing your levels on Thursday!!!

@MissBell – you give me hope that any future EPU’s won’t be quite so bad! I went into it so blasé thinking the “hey, I’ll be sleeping so no big deal”. I’m so happy you’re having a great cycle....I’ve seen that happen to ladies along the years, somehow their stars just align and everything goes perfect that one time leading to their BFP.......my dd was the time that it somehow happened to me after plenty of worse-case-scenario cycles.....I wonder if I can be greedy and temp lady-luck just one more time! Good-emby-luck hun

@straycat – I kind of have the feeling that it was the morphine I had once I had woken up that made me so dizzy and ill since I never had any reaction at all after my D&C or hysteroscopy but, I will definitely remember to mention it next time I go under just in case, thank you. Even straight after my first morphine injection, the recovery nurse injected something else saying that that would help me not feel sick but then I had 3 more top-ups of morphine without getting anymore of the other drug. I wonder though if this was a different type of sedation than what I’ve ever had before? Yep, all going well, I will be getting a 5 day transfer this Saturday....soooo nervous as so much has to go right before then! What a crazy mix of emotions!! I hope you’ve got lots up your sleeve to keep busy with during you TWW! Good-sticky-luck! Spotting be gone!

@Bongley – Good luck today, I have everything crossed that your lovely emby is snuggling right in. I’m hearing you on how you’re nervous hearing that your emby’s are anything less than perfect....I will feel the same if I get another BFP. Any lowish hCG results, not more than doubling hCG rate or any scan that shows that bub is even one or two days behind in growth will fill me with dread from the top of my head to the tips of my toes!!! Everyone knows someone who beat the odds and ended up with a healthy bubba after any of these set backs....I just don’t seem to be one of them!

Thanks @Heyside – good to get that first big part over and done with....now to survive my daily calls! Such a huge mix of emotions!!! I sure hope you get a sneaky BFP....don’t forget the time I got to 6.5 weeks, none the wiser! I don’t know about you but, I had a fantastic pregnancy with my dd....maybe because my hormones are so buggered up normally, they were finally able to do what they’re meant to during pregnancy, specially when the placenta takes over. I feel like chasing you around with a pee-stick, will you really not POAS? Nothing would make me happier than to see you post a two-line stick!

AFM- 13 fertilised! I’m in shock but having to remind myself that my hubby’s swimmers are not our challenge....healthy eggs and multiple miscarriages are why we’re here doing this.....surely our healthy bubba has to be in one of them?! I get daily calls this week until hopefully transferring the healthiest looking one back in on Saturday. We chose not to do PGD testing.....sure hope we don’t live to regret that decision. My head feels like it’s going to explode with all of the “what-if’s!” Kisses to our angel-bub who was due today and carries part of my heart.....xoxo
    Last edited by Ladydee; 30-09-2014 at 12:58.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (30-09-2014),Heyside  (01-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee what a bittersweet day it is for you xxx my heart goes out to you.
    Lucky 13! excellent, hope they will be strong ones and you have lots to freeze if you ever need them. Does your clinic let you save up frosties for PGD testing? mine does them in lots of 10+. I don't ever get any frosties but I would be willing to do this. I don't have any kids yet and fingers crossed can get pregnant in the next year (or already pregnant!!) but I'd love to have some to bank at my current age. Likeliness is I will have to do a stim cycle each time though.

Question about Crinone to all - do you administer (what is the correct term for this I do not know, insert sounds too vulgar) it at night time only? are any of you on 2 a day? I rang my FS as I was really concerned about the excessive spotting and was told I can do one morning and one night. So far the one from this morning alone seems to be helping.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee .. it's a hard time when anniversaries come round .. awesome results though.

@Bongley .. here is to a sticky one for you and all goes well.

@Heyside I hope your doing ok.

Hi to everyone else.

Man today is HOT .. I have been in and out of the pool 3 times in the past hour. Just can't cool down !! God help us in summer if it's all ready 30 degrees (yuck).

AFM .. Friday can not come quick enough :-( I'm on holidays for 2 weeks and boy do I need a break ..)
    I want to cave in and test so bad !!! I don't feel normal but afraid that it's the progesterone playing tricks on me .. I hate this wait :-(

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley glad to hear you are PUPO! don't despair - sometimes these less than perfect cycles give you a great big happy surprise.
    @BubbleandSqueaks I'm the opposite - am happy to wait for BT! I don't know how accurate HPT will be as I have these booster shots that have HCG in them which will give a false positive?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat I'm on crinone morning and night. I was on 1 x day after egg pick up then 2xday after transfer.

It's currently 32 deg inside my house...... Feeling hot and irritated....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

straycat  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scootyboots thanks for answering my question. Are you having any Prenyl booster injections as well post transfer or only crinone 2 x a day tile blood test? I was prescribed 1 x crinone nightly and the Prenyl boosters every 3 days after transfer but I want to double up on the crinone due to spotting. I was told bleeding was normal but I don't think my bleeding is entirely 'normal'. Just the frequency and amount feels odd to me.