Closed Thread
Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley thinking of you and hope your lil embie is a fighter, I felt a bit guilty I wrote my embie off a little too early. Have everything crossed for you for a smooth transfer.
    @jeb8303 for 2ww I'm throwing myself into work and may find a new hobby also a good book helps and lots of sleep makes time pass quickly. You probably mentioned somewhere but this thread moves so quickly and a few people have similar names but did you put two in?
    @BubbleandSqueaks - What a stressful time, thinking of you and hope you have great support these next few weeks xx

@amiee999 - Such a nerve wrecking time, Here's hoping you have a smooth transfer and some extra for frosties

@jaybu84 - Hope those lines get darker for you!!!!

@Ladydee - will you be doing a 5 day transfer? get lots of rest in the mean time.

@Heyside how are you travelling this week so far?

to everyone xx sorry if I missed anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @straycat

Yep - we were originally only putting one in but FS decided to put 2 in - each with a 10-15% chance of becoming a baby (b grade with fragmentation)

Sometimes I am so positive this is working and other times I am convinced it isn't

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 did your FS recommend putting 2 back because it helps ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley wishing you all the best for tomorrow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to amie999 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @amie999

I think it was more because either of them would go better inside than being frozen

Trying to be so positive but I just don't know

I think because I never expect to see 2 lines I never can feel like I am going to get one ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside & @straycat 😊

Heyside - very slight symptoms, but they could easily be explained away by the crinone gel (how horrible this stuff is!! Think I prefer needles 😳). So far my boobs are a bit bigger, crazy tired all the time - but then random bursts of excessive energy - and smell is definitely heightened but only for certain things. How's everything going for you? Are you going to POAS? When is your BT? I know we collected/tfr'd same days 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 Hang in there ... I know it's hard to be be considering all options

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bongley - Good luck for tomorrow hun, this embryo sounds like a strong little thing, fingers crossed for you hun.

Jaybu83 - Those are sounding like great symptoms hun, good luck for Thursday.

AFM - Thanks everyone for asking about me, feeling just normal at the moment, a few progesterone symptoms setting in, I am 12dpo now. My BT is Friday, I was going to POAS Friday morning but have a feeling that will be a waste of time as not much going on so will just wait for results.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley good luck!!!

No ovulation for me this time around.... Doctor rang and suggest we do a stimulated one next month... Reckon Nov transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside .. just because you can't feel anything doesn't mean it's not happening :-)

With my first BFP I smelt everything very early on (I have a high sense of smell anyhow) and right on my blood test day I woke up violently I'll. Couldn't stand the smell of meat etc
    With my second I had only the smell thing but the rest I was good (besides constipation .. sorry for TMI).

your body has its own way of showing you what's happening.

Fingers crossed you have a little one sticking it out over the next 8 months

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (30-09-2014)