Closed Thread
Page 92 of 104 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I'm having so much trouble keeping up with everyone (work & being on mobile don't help!) but just want to send some good vibes to all 😊

@Bongley - I am sorry to hear your struggles in this round! Fingers and toes crossed for you that you get to transfer one and that it's a fighter! X

AFM - my beta is on Thursday so nice and close now. I'm honestly not sure what day I am - when people say "dpo" is that days past our egg retrieval for IVF'ers? If so then I'm 12dpo and mine was a 2/3 day transfer (again not sure when to start the count - is it the day they took the egg/sperm and popped them in together or the following day when I got the call advising fertilisation?).

Either way, saturday (10dpo) I totally succumbed to the "have to know something" curse and POAS - and got nothing which sucked. Did another one yesterday (11dpo) and there was a faint positive line! I could clearly see it and so could DH and my mum. I've done another today and still a faint line so hopefully will pan out to be something. I'm a little (lot) worried about chemical pregnancy now - stupid google!

It seems when one hurdle is reached and passed it just leaves way for so many more and the stakes get higher each time. Roller coaster absolutely!

Best of luck and baby wishes to everyone xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @jaybu84 Egg retrieval is the ovulation day. So DPO1 is the day after, when you find out how many have fertilised.

Congrats on your BFP!!!!

I hope that little embie holds tight for you. When is your BT?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

monkeymama  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Attachment 61315

Hi ladies, my scans showed several more follies than what I ended up with but no complaints here with this number. Far out, the cramping was definitely more than what I was expecting and I had to have a few shots of morphine in my cannula while in recovery which didn't seem to ease the pain....just made me super nauseous I vomited several times during the drive home. My 11 week angel-bub D&C was a walk in the park in comparison to this! I sure hope we've got enough eggs to find a good quality one. I'm off to catch some Zzz's with my new best friend, my hot water bottle xx

How did you go @MissBell??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Bongley ! 😊

My BT is Thursday, so 2 days to go.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee - sorry to hear it was a difficult procedure for you! Was this your collection? Did you get many or when do you find out? Hot water bottles are so underrated I think - such saviours. Enjoy your rest and take it easy 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee sorry to hear it was so unpleasant for you. I'm still waiting around for mine not booked in till 1 pm so a nice late one for me. I'm just hoping for 3 mature eggs is that too much to ask 😉. Enjoy your resting with the hot water bottle. I found my first pick up by far the worst since then I pretty much just walk out with out any pain. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissBell good luck today! I think it comes down to how experienced the surgeon is doing the procedure, my first EPU I was in so much pain for half the eggs they got 2nd time around.
    @Bongley - I really hope you do your transfer sooner rather than later, I hear the embies just like it better in the womb. after a few stressful days I had my transfer yesterday. So much relief. Whatever the outcome its great to finish a cycle which I did not get to do the first time around. I was worried a repeat of 1st cycle would mean there is something seriously wrong with my eggs and I have already changed clinics between cycles - not sure what else to do but this means even if I get a BFN its possible for me to transfer something.
    @Ladydee sucks about the reaction, hope you have lots of healthy eggies for transfer and banking. in future let them know you have this and there is something they put into your drip to help you but you have to tell them beforehand. I tell them each time I have a general and works a treat.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (29-09-2014),Ladydee  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    bubbleandsqueaks - Really hoping that 'weird' feeling is you heading towards a bfp! Sorry to hear that your grandad is getting worse, I am sure it is a very emotional time for you which is probably more so with the added drugs. Thinking of you hun!

amiee999 - Hoping your embryos make it to Wednesday hun, I think I would take the risk and put 2 embryos back if I were you to boost odds but I think you have to makesure you would be happy with the outcome if both of them took.

Bongley - Hoping that 6 cell makes it to blastocyst hun

Jaybu84 - fabulous news on that bfp hun, hoping the line gets stronger and stronger and is confirmed at your BT on Thursday! Are you having any symptoms?

Ladydee - That is great number for your retreival hun, so happy for you, now here's hoping lots of those eggs are mature and ready to fertilise. So sorry to hear it was such a bad experience for you, rest up for the day and makesure you are ready for the next step

MissBell - Hope everything went well hun, hope you get the 3 mature eggs you are hoping for.

Straycat - So pleased that you made it to transfer hun, hoping the tww is good to you x
    Last edited by Heyside; 29-09-2014 at 13:26.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (29-09-2014),Ladydee  (29-09-2014),straycat  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat so glad you managed to make it to transfer! Welcome to the TWW, I'll be joining you tomorrow hopefully.
    I didn't want to transfer today as the embryologist said they would get me in sooner if it wasn't looking that good. I've had several chemical pregnancies so any talk of the embryo being fragmented/slow/sub par just fills me with dread. I don't know if they would have fit me in today anyway (get what you pay for I guess!).

So I'm scheduled in for 11 tomorrow. Hope the embryo makes it to blastocyst.

good luck everyone and thanks for your support

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

straycat  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How ever am I going to get through this TWW???

Good lucky tomorrow @Bongley

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeb8303 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (29-09-2014),bubblesandsqueaks  (29-09-2014)