Closed Thread
Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley so sorry about your cycle it must be really hard to go through all that and then get the news you got. Hoping this one will make it and be the lucky one big hugs
    @Ladydee hope EPU goes well, it really is amazing how many emotions we can feel all at once- its no wonder we are so tired

@Scootyboots I wasn't on crinone but found I also would wake during the night and not be able to get back to sleep. It started 2 days before my BFP and lasted until a few days ago (guessing my hormones are decreasing) so fx it might be a good sign

@loulabubble big hugs, its so hard sometimes to see other people have what we so desperately want! I thank my stars my best friend who is pregnant has been an amazing support to me over the last week and she is refusing to talk about her pregnancy with me at the moment. Feels selfish of me but I still appreciate it!

@babygirl7 hope the jabbing is going ok and you are enjoying the long weekend here I also got so bloated when I are however I have discovered Emma and Toms protein bars- they are amazingly delicious and made with dates and other raw fruits and nuts but taste like a chocolate bar! My fav is the cacao and coffee bean. These are also awesome for constipation in case anyone is having that problem

@Heyside good luck for Fridays BT! Fx

@MissBell good luck for Tom EPU also

Hope everyone else is going well.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-09-2014),Bongley  (28-09-2014),Heyside  (29-09-2014),Ladydee  (28-09-2014),loulabubble  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley - I'm so sorry that you didn't have better news to report today but I truly hope you get your miracle anyway xoxo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee hope your pick up went well this morning xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissBell For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for today @Ladydee

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh I hate this progesterone pessary ****!

I'm 2dp5dt and I have AF cramps - stupid progesterone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 cramps are not always a bad thing at 2dp. Fingers crossed you have a little one bedding in for the long haul.

@Bongley sorry your news isn't the greatest but 1 is better than none? Possibly. I'm thinking of you .. know my fingers are crossed this one is your miracle.

@Ladydee best of luck today.

AFM - Well I'm starting to feel 'weird' which is possibly a good sign. My heart is racing half the time (I have a heart condition that makes my heart beat slower than normal).
    I am finding that I am exhausted by the time I go to bed (at 815pm! !!!) And I'm sleeping right through until 7 am.
    Possibly a mix of drugs and stress as my grand father is getting worse. So I'm back on the road again between states :-( however this time our whole family is at his bed side .. very emotional time (and these drugs are not helping).

I hope you all are traveling well with your cycles .. and remember to hug your family when ever you get a chance .. you never know when it will be your last .

baby dust to all

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (29-09-2014),Ladydee  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubblesandsqueaks

It's that AF full type feeling you get like AF is about to arrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 I get a very heavy feeling When AF is due followed by cramping very low in my body and around to my back.
    The implantation feeling I have had in the past was very much just the cramping low on my body or in my back .. not the heavy feeling (sorry for TMI) :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scootyboots wishing you very best with your hatching blastocyst x
    @Bongley how are you doing ?

I have 3 still growing but they are fragmented.
    Usually they don't divide as fast so I'm hoping for at least one to make it to Wed.
    If they are only cavitating morula again I may ask to have 2 put in.
    Has anyone heard if it helps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi @amie999 I'm just waiting around (at work) to see if I get a last minute call to get me in for transfer. Hopefully they won't and the 6 cell will make it to blastocyst.

Do you mean if it helps to put 2 back in? I've read it only helps increase the likelyhood of twins, not pregnancy. I'm not sure how much of that is to put women off transferring more than 1. Its tempting but I wouldn't risk it but then I really couldn't handle 2 babies at once!