Closed Thread
Page 90 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Scootyboots a hatching blastocyst is great, that's a keen embryo you've got there. Hopefully you get some good news today about the others.
    @babygirl7 we were told he had to ejaculate on day of trigger and then to abstain

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @puppystellasmum - congratulations, 8 is fantastic...bring on Wednesday! How have you been feeling since EPU? Will you get daily calls now?

Thanks @babygirl, yeah they're the types of things I've been trying to eat too, as well as chicken. Wishing you the very very best for Wednesday!

@Scootyboots - your bubba-on- board sounds like a fantastic blasty, how exciting! Fingers crossed the other two catch-up, just so it takes the pressure off but by the sounds of things, you probably won't need them Congrats on making it to PUPO

Huuuugs @loulabubble - I know exactly what you mean xx

Good good luck @Bongley I sure hope you get to celebrate some fantastic news over breaky today, that sounds like a great idea The fact that your ovaries are PCO must mean that you're not O'ing every single month on your own so maybe what you think is always AF is occasionally just break-away bleeding? As in...not the corpus-lutetium producing the high progesterone which starts the chain reaction for AF? I had a good PCOS article explaining this once but I can't remember what it's called now to find it again. Goodluck today Luv xo

Congratulations on reaching PUPO @jeb8303 - I've still got so much to learn about grading but I sure hope you get your BFP in about 2 weeks time!

@Heyside - I'm sure it depends on the severity of the PCOS, but yes....that's exactly what I believe for the majority of us PCOS ladies....there are always exceptions to the rule though!. I'm hearing your reasoning as to why you aren't holding out much hope but I truly still do believe you have every chance of getting a wonderful surprise, come Friday I've read about it happening far too many times for it to be just a once in a blue-moon thing. Surely you have Murphy's-law firmly on your side with the upcoming wedding?? I'll let you in on my own biggest fear for myself (which I very much hope is absurd)....what happens if I get like, 9 frosties but they ALL end up being more miscarriages because my second round would've produced the new/better quality ones?? I want to be wrong. Big big reassuring cyber-hugs to you today so that you can find some peace and positivity xx

@bubblesandsqueaks - Big hugs for you and your angel- bubs It's just the worst thing to repeatedly go through huh? It completely takes away the blissful innocence of a BFP being your end goal....it's really just the beginning for me! I was diagnosed with PCOS after TTC my dd for 10months. I had been to GP's several times my whole life for each of the different symptoms but none of them had asked the right questions (or any questions!) to be able to make the right diagnosis. One of them I went to with my mom when I was about 17 because of very irregular AF since it started. I happened to also mention that my skin was giving me the pits with worsening outbreaks but he just tried repeatedly to get my mom to put me on the pill as I remember him saying to my mom who was saying no, "her skin will only get worse, not better". It makes me wonder if he suspected or knew I had PCOS but just didn't say so for some stupid reason? I've been with my DH since I was 15 so ....for 19 years now.... you can bet we would've planned our life a bit differently had I known that PCOS even existed and that I had it! My sister has PCO without the syndrome. My mom doesn't know but, she was always very irregular and did take 3 years ttc to fall with me.
    Last edited by Ladydee; 28-09-2014 at 09:51.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-09-2014),loulabubble  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MissBell - how are you feeling? I was woken up by really achey thighs today....bit weird? Trigger go ok last night? It was quite a bit to inject huh?! I had to inject at 6pm last night and have to be at theatre at 6:30am tomorrow for a 7am start....yawn. I guess I am going to be going back to sleep when I get there Good luck for some nice healthy eggs tomorrow, let's hope it's a lucky day!

AFM - I was due to have my baby on Tuesday but I'm going for my first EPU tomorrow instead....what a strange week, I don't even know what I feel....everything at once, I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    @MissBell - how are you feeling? I was woken up by really achey thighs today....bit weird? Trigger go ok last night? It was quite a bit to inject huh?! I had to inject at 6pm last night and have to be at theatre at 6:30am tomorrow for a 7am start....yawn. I guess I am going to be going back to sleep when I get there Good luck for some nice healthy eggs tomorrow, let's hope it's a lucky day!

AFM - I was due to have my baby on Tuesday but I'm going for my first EPU tomorrow instead....what a strange week, I don't even know what I feel....everything at once, I think!
    It's all beginning to happen isn't it. Achey thighs is a bit weird I haven't had any symptoms this whole cycle actually. I had my trigger at 1am so I guess they have a lot of surgeries on Monday. Bit of a bittersweet week for you I wish you all the best for pick up and transfer xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MissBell For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gals, got my day 3 update and we're down to one fragmented six cell, the others have arrested. I really have barely any hope left for this cycle. The embryologist said that if it's not looking good they will call me in and transfer tomorrow (yipee), otherwise they will transfer on tuesday. I actually wish they had said none had made it than drag it on for another two weeks. Bleh. Sorry for the downer post, its been a crap few days.

With the rate my embryos arrest I really needed the higher numbers at EPU and I just didn't get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Hey gals, got my day 3 update and we're down to one fragmented six cell, the others have arrested. I really have barely any hope left for this cycle. The embryologist said that if it's not looking good they will call me in and transfer tomorrow (yipee), otherwise they will transfer on tuesday. I actually wish they had said none had made it than drag it on for another two weeks. Bleh. Sorry for the downer post, its been a crap few days.

With the rate my embryos arrest I really needed the higher numbers at EPU and I just didn't get it.
    So sorry that your cycle hasn't been great

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post

Hugs. You have had a tough few days, sorry the news hasn't been better for you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scootyboots yep i had trouble sleeping when I was on crinone last cycle I was wide awake every morning at 4am which made me so tired which also made me weepy. Vicious cycle really. Hope u get a solid night's sleep soon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Laydee that must be really strange... hope EPU goes really well this week

@Bongley sorry this cycle isn't working out the way you hoped but glad to hear one is hanging in there. Hope it works out for u.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-09-2014),Ladydee  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb8303 - Congratulations on being PUPO, hoping this is your cycle hun x

puppystellasmum - great fert rate hun, good luck for Wednesday x

babygirl7 - Our clinic told us on trigger day that if DH hadn't already done so during the two previous days to ejaculate to get rid of any old/bad sperm so that fresh sperm would be ready for EPU day. We had planned ahead and had bd over the weekend.

loulabubble - So sorry that you are having an emotional weekend hun, other peoples reactions behaviour can be so frustrating though, thinking of you x

Scootyboots - I am currently using the crinone but have to say I have no side effects at all, which is also quite frustrating as want to know its doing something since I have to use the horrible stuff. Hope the side effects start to ease for you. That's great news that your blastocyst was hatching, a great sign that this could be your cycle.

Ladydee - Thanks hun you have given me some hope that my second cycle could be better. @Bongley sorry this cycle, also love your idea of Murphey's law being on my side lol! Here is hoping your right. I can understand you being worried about frosties being more miscarriages ahead of you due to your history hun, but just remember each and ever embryo is very much individual and each one will have its own individual chance of implantation and growing into a future bub. It will be amazing if your embryos get to blastocyst and you have some to freeze hopefully for maybe a 3rd child if your first cycle gives you a sticky bub . So sorry to hear Tuesday would have been the day you would have had bub hun, try and think positive and remember you EPU is the next step towards your sticky bfp! Must be a confusing time though hun big hugs

Missbell - Good luck for tomorrow hun, keep us updated x

Bongley - So sorry to hear that news hun, really hoping this embryo is going to be strong and give you your bfp!!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-09-2014),Bongley  (28-09-2014),Ladydee  (28-09-2014),loulabubble  (28-09-2014)