Closed Thread
Page 89 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks to the ladies who responded to my exercise questions x

@KyLiE2014 yay for being PUPO hun, enjoy the tww and sending you sticky baby dust

@straycat thanks hun, I shed 5kg before this cycle so I'm taking it easy now, chilling out and enjoying footy snacks on the couch at the moment.

@Excited1 sorry things not going well hun and I pray it's not ectopic. Sorry you had to cancel your holiday. Stay strong and big hugs

@MissBell good luck for EPU on Monday hun

@Ladydee good luck for Mondays EPU also hun, I'm having eating eggs, water, almonds for my or protien. I'm feeling like butterflies are dancing in my belly. Now my tummy a bit tender as I ate a whole bunch of footy snacks lol

@Bongley hang in there hun and keep growing lil embies. I hope you have a nice sticky strong one there hun

@Aimee999 sending you growing embies dust hun.

@Puppystellsmum sorry you had a bad reaction to the anaesthetic, hoping your feeling better. but great haul hun and finger crossed for great fert rates

@jeb8303 yay for being double PUPO hun, enjoy the tww and sending you sticky baby dust

AFM: doing well lounging on the couch on our rainy Perth day but just ate a heap of footy snacks while watching the afl grand final and now I feel super bloated lol. Have my 1st scan on Wednesday 😀

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend xo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-09-2014),Ladydee  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @Ladydee thanks for your posts and what you say makes sense for sure. Thank you for sharing your story. We are such a strong bunch of women here, we are all at different stages and all a wealth of information and freely sharing, we are a pretty proactive bunch I would say. I don't know what I would do without this forum .. as you said it is a lonely trip.
    ^^^YES! Completely agree with you @straycat ....thank goodness for BubHub! My DH who is also my best friend, is 100% supportive but it's nothing like talking to fellow ladies who have been and are going through exactly what you are/have been through I also don't know how I could've coped with everything TTC#1 and now TTC#2, without the support I've received from countless beautiful, caring Bubhubbers
    My sister has PCO (without the syndrome) and severe endometriosis and just through bits I've learnt through her, I really feel for you and anyone else who is battling this awful thing I fully believe there needs to be way more research into how to overcome it or at least how to prevent it growing back after getting a whole heap of it removed! If you've never had a pregnancy, have you heard of and/or been tested for Adenomyosis by chance? I'm sure you have but I've only just learnt about it myself.....if I had've read about this while I was still TTC my dd, I would've been bugging my FS about getting checked for this for sure....

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=385184

Wishing you oodles of luck for first making it to PUPO, and then topping it off with your very own BFP! xx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 27-09-2014 at 18:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @babygirl7 am also enjoying the rainy Perth weekend, although got bored of the football and had a nap instead

Clinic called earlier, 8 of the 13 fertilised so pretty happy with that. Transfer scheduled for Wednesday.

Sent from my HTC_PO582

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puppystellasmum For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-09-2014),Ladydee  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @puppystellasmum wonderful news hun, good luck for Wednesdays transfer x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question Ladies??

How long did your partner have to abstain from ejaculation before doing his part for EPU?? think my clinic says 7days but will call Monday to confirm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was told to do it the day of trigger and then not until EPU

Sent from my HTC_PO582

9. The Following User Says Thank You to puppystellasmum For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 our clinic said to ejaculate every second day in the week lead up to epu

I'm having one of those days today... a friend bought her baby over today and plonked him on my lap without asking, as if all I could possibly want to do is hold soneone else's baby seeing I don't have one of my own. Grrrrr. I know she didn't mean anything by it but it really annoyed me. Then I got angry that I was annoyed!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    Question Ladies??

How long did your partner have to abstain from ejaculation before doing his part for EPU?? think my clinic says 7days but will call Monday to confirm.
    We were told every second day leading up to egg pick up, then not for three days before the actual sample day/egg egg pick up

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (30-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loulabubble View Post
    @babygirl7

I'm having one of those days today... a friend bought her baby over today and plonked him on my lap without asking, as if all I could possibly want to do is hold soneone else's baby seeing I don't have one of my own. Grrrrr. I know she didn't mean anything by it but it really annoyed me. Then I got angry that I was annoyed!
    Hugs that's the hard part of this journey xxxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Scootyboots For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (28-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else on crinone?
    Do you have any side effects?
    I'm finding in waking up in the night and finding it hard to go back to sleep, then come morning I'm so bloody tired. I'm on holidays at the moment, but once school goes back I'm back to work and there will be no time for day sleeps. I'm also getting hot flushes and for the first time this whole cycle that I'm teary I'm sure it's going to get worse too now that the dose has been upped.

We had our transfer yesterday, one hatching blastocyst on board. They said it looked good. We lost two other embryos at day three leaving us three, the one on board and the other two hadn't got to blastocyst stage and we were told they would leave them one more day but wouldn't be frozen should they not get that bit further along. 😞 so we may not have any frosties now.