Closed Thread
Page 86 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey @jeb8303 chat to your doctor and see what they recommend and if they can prescribe you anything that does not interfere with your current meds. I have very low AMH for my age which may be related to endo, lets just say all my fertility issues are related to endo! So did quite a bit of investigating what could help. Came up with more sleep and bone broth/marrow is suppose to improve egg quality. Google it to see what you find. I personally do not brew my broth for 24-48 hours, more like 4-5 max but the longer the better for nutrients. Does it work?! unsure... cant hurt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jeb8303 I've been taking inisotol, coq10, l-arganine, vit-d and melatonin. My fs put me on to these for egg quality. You could ask urs about them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my scan 3x 18 on right 1x 14 and 1x11 on left lining 9.1 not sure how I feel about this as it's way less than last round and only 1 fertilised last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck today @Ladydee & @puppystellasmum ! Hope you get lots of lovely eggs.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (26-09-2014),puppystellasmum  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck on your EPU today @Ladydee & @puppystellasmum
    @MissBell is this your last scan before EPU? a few follies may catch up and mature in time if you trigger tonight? Are you on the same protocol as last time when you had more follies? *hugs* I don't think your EPU will be cancelled or anything by those numbers.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (26-09-2014),puppystellasmum  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley nerve wrecking few days for us. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    @Bongley nerve wrecking few days for us. Good luck xx
    @straycat yep, you too. No word yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat I'm only day 7 so this is first scan I have no idea but nuse said most likely pick up mon. I know they won't cancel as my better follie count was only 6 lol. Yea I'm on Elonva this time and I was using Hgh and gonal f last time. I've never gotten very good numbers unfortunately just hope some quality is there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's confirmed I'm doing pick up Monday morn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bongley - So sorry you didn't get the numbers you were hoping for...hopefully there is that one or two perfect quality eggs in that batch - good luck. Hopefully you don't even need that last round

Straycat - Glad everything went well for your EPU hun, I sure hope you get your perfect emby out of them who sticks around for the long haul. Goodluck Hun x

Jaybu84 - On the homeward stretch now! Are you going to POAS or just wait it out til your bloods? Good luck Hun

Jeb8303 - this is my first IVF cycle so I'm not sure about how OHSS feels but I have used Progesterone support for all 6 of my OI cycles plus two more pregnancies and it always makes me constipated....the only time in my life that I have been, it's the pits. Hope it sorts it's self out for you soon. x

Kizmetzing - how did your scan go Hun ? Hope you got some good results

Scootyboots - How are going? Wishing you the very very best for tomorrow!

Excited1 - Oh no, really hoping its not ectopic hun You get yourself off to hospital at the first sign of pain, I'm so sorry with how it's all turned out and also about cancelling your holiday. After a few m/c's myself, I firmly believe that every BFP should only ever end in a happy, healthy baby 8 months later....anything else just sucks and isn't fair!

Kylie 2014 - Lol, I love your FS's advice, good luck for you this cycle Hun

MissBell - I've got my EPU on Monday also, sure hope we both get our perfect quality egg! I've been prego three times in the last year without IVF so I'm all about trying to get a better quality egg amongst my lot, no use of a BFP if it doesn't equal a baby at the end right? Will you be doing a day 5 transfer? It'd be great to have a 2WW buddy to go crazy with!

Bubblesandsqueaks - sounds like you've had a great cycle, fingers tightly crossed that you get end it all off with a beautiful BFP!

Babygirl - how are you going ? Feeling a bit of action going on?

Puppystellasmum- how did you go? Nothing but good news to report I hope! Goodluck, I'm just behind you

Heyside- how are you going? Keeping yourself busy? Going to POAS or wait it out do you think? I have everything tightly crossed for you....it's SO your time!!!

Sorry to anyone I've missed! I'm doing my best to keep up. Good luck to you too

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (27-09-2014),Excited1  (27-09-2014)