Closed Thread
Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside sorry to hear your news, fingers crossed with current sticky embie. I don't think I will ever have excess eggs for frosties so each time its a stim cycle for me. I see frosties as bonus but of course very hard to lose any precious embies.

@kassmalley too soon to test? waiting is the worst.
    @Lulufp best wishes for the next 2ww. Sometimes its hard to be without your partner but other times enjoy it! all the best xx
    @Excited1 oh no so sorry to hear your news. Take care xxxxxxxx hey will monitor you for ectopic? terrible xx I hope you can get away on your trip to take your mind off it a little
    @jeb8303 fingers crossed for healthy embies
    @babygirl7 how are the jabs? like riding a bike?

Q1 - At what stage do you decide to put 2 embryos back in?? would wait to hear what my FS thinks depending on quality etc

Q2 - Also do you take your injections at the same time everyday? yes, to the minute like clockwork.
    @Bongley I also triggered last night and EPU tomorrow. Also had issues with Syneryl and hayfever - kept wanting to blow my nose each time after spray and once sneezed about 20 times straight.
    @KayzB no bedside manner whatsoever. Was it done by ultrasound at least? In Hawthorn? At this stage I just want to get to transfer something I dont care if the work experience kid does it.
    @lissa081 good luck for next cycle

Good luck to all the ladies doing EPU next few days @Bongley @pupstellasmum and @Ladydee

Sorry if I missed anyone xox

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to straycat For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (24-09-2014),KayzB  (24-09-2014),puppystellasmum  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Excited1 with my miscarriage my HCG didn't fall initially - up to 7 weeks it was still rising. And I didn't have any bleeding, but terrible lower back pains.
    So sorry that you're going through this hun xx

@puppystellasmum sounds like you're going to get a good number of eggies there hun! xx

@straycat yep hun ultrasound guided at Hawthorn.
    Completely get what you mean - every step forward is like a huge milestone xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

puppystellasmum  (24-09-2014),straycat  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness @KayzB what did they do, how did they manage it? And you had no bleeding at all? How many weeks were you? Am hoping there is just not too much tissue there. They told me to expect a heavy 'period'. But I did have lots of lower back pain last night. I have back issues anyway so thought it was just playing up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Oh my goodness @KayzB what did they do, how did they manage it? And you had no bleeding at all? How many weeks were you? Am hoping there is just not too much tissue there. They told me to expect a heavy 'period'. But I did have lots of lower back pain last night. I have back issues anyway so thought it was just playing up.
    @Excited1 same here hun! I already have existing back issues so just thought it was due to that. But looking back realised the pain was a different type of intensity. I was given the option of 'waiting' it out & passing naturally, or D&C, so I went for the latter. Just couldn't bear to sit around & wait for it to happen. And not being able to control when & where & how. D&C also meant we were able to have the tissues tested to see if it was due to chromosomal abnormalities xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Excited1 same here hun! I already have existing back issues so just thought it was due to that. But looking back realised the pain was a different type of intensity. I was given the option of 'waiting' it out & passing naturally, or D&C, so I went for the latter. Just couldn't bear to sit around & wait for it to happen. And not being able to control when & where & how. D&C also meant we were able to have the tissues tested to see if it was due to chromosomal abnormalities xx
    @KayzB that sounds exactly what I had last night. I have only been given the option of waiting it out but as I am medical I know too much about my options! I think instead of waiting for a BT on fri I want to go Tom. If really like them to do a scan to make sure it's not ectopic also as if it is and surgery is required I don't want to leave it til the long weekend here as lots of the surgeons go away.

How many weeks were you? That also makes a difference to needing a d&c or not. I feel completely helpless and so upset as this is the second time this has happened. It would almost be easier to have a bfn and I had to tell DH kids that there is a chance we may not be able to go o/s next week- the look on their faces

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to wish everyone luck for EPU tomorrow @Bongley and anyone else I may have missed.

AFM - small amount of cramping today but I guess it's all to be expected. But I have remember just how much I hate the gel :-( .. feel so dirty .. but all for a good cause hopefully.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well and good to luck to EPU'ers today 😊 so much has happened in this thread! Also really sorry to hear the bad news out there too - big internet hugs ladies xx

AFM - finally one week to go of my TWW!! Half way feels so much better and also just as daunting as the start if that can even make sense! It was my first full day back at work yesterday and wow - I can't even describe accurately how terrible it was. I work on my feet managing a busy cafe, and yesterday was a 12 hr shift open to close.. I think it almost killed me! Normally these shifts are hard but not like yesterday, I'm so sore and tired today and I think the emotional side of crinone is coming to say hi, I've really hit a low point positivity wise. If I am pregnant, this isn't even the hardest part of the 9 months yet 😳 really doubting myself. Poor DH was a bit blown away last night when I cried for a few hours - I haven't been like this throughout the process so I think he thought it was pretty smooth sailing haha poor guy. Anyhoo I'm trying hard to stay a little positive. Sorry to be gloomy!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeymama For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies

Has anyone had pain still 3 days after EPU?

I didn't go to work today cos it hurts that much

Basically it's like I am severely constipated and the pain eases when I poop (sorry if TMi)

I'm going to call the nurses when they start answering the phone from 11 but I gave a high suspicion I have OHSS

Which I was worried about getting as we don't have a good success rate at having embryos to freeze at Day 3 let alone Day 5

I'm also on 2 progesterone pessaries a day (night and morning)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many weeks were you? That also makes a difference to needing a d&c or not. I feel completely helpless and so upset as this is the second time this has happened. It would almost be easier to have a bfn and I had to tell DH kids that there is a chance we may not be able to go o/s next week- the look on their faces [/QUOTE]

Oh excited your poor thing. I hope you can go overseas.... I suppose it's time to start some extra testing in why you are losing them? My apologies if your already doing this. If you can I would avoid a D&C....but then if you have to you have to. Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been posting in here, but just starting to hit rock bottom with this stim cycle. Follicle scan is tomorrow and I'm so convinced that I've got nothing going on there. I think I probably have a somewhat skewed view of how I should be feeling since last time I ended up with OHSS so coming into my scan I was already pretty uncomfortable. This time, I feel NOTHING. Anyone else feel completely 100% normal and still get good egg numbers?
    @jeb8303 - I'd be getting onto your clinic ASAP.