Closed Thread
Page 80 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Bongley.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblesandsqueaks For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Excited1 I'm soo sorry to hear hun. I know how devastated you must be. Lots of love & hugs to you ❤ xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Sorry to hear no frosties hun. FX the lil embie inside you is a sticky one hun; hopefully stimming will be a thing of the past! xx

@Lulufp congrats on being PUPO! I had my transfer yesterday too. When is your BT?

@Bongley I was the same hun, thinking another day of stimming would be beneficial, but didn't have much choice but to 'trust' the experts! Seems they ended up being right tho. But so they should be, with the amount of $ we pay them! 😜

I was in such agonising pain yesterday after transfer. Prob a flow-on from post-EPU pain too. Still not great, but least better than yesterday.
    And the FS doing my transfer was an arrogant douchebag. Wasn't a good experience. Oh well least am PUPO now.
    Happy triggering tonight hun 😘 xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (23-09-2014),Lulufp  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KayzB are you with Genea? It wasn't a camp(ish) asian guy was it? I can't remember his name. Last ET I had with him was really uncomfortable, he was yanking and shoving that speculum around. *shudder*

Sorry you are in such pain hope its all to a good end. Did you get any frosties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @KayzB are you with Genea? It wasn't a camp(ish) asian guy was it? I can't remember his name. Last ET I had with him was really uncomfortable, he was yanking and shoving that speculum around. *shudder*

Sorry you are in such pain hope its all to a good end. Did you get any frosties?
    @Bongley nope hun I'm with Monash in Melb. That sounds like a horrible experience! Mine was not much better, kept yanking here & there saying obnoxiously that he couldn't find the right spot to put it. Talking as tho it was my fault for 'obscuring' his view!
    Also brought in a young male student with him (didn't really give me a choice whether I wanted him there - which I didn't!) - so had this 20yr old guy peering into my lady bits too while stupid FS fumbled around. Then he finally said 'this looks like where it should go', & transferred - so reassuring!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Bongley nope hun I'm with Monash in Melb. That sounds like a horrible experience! Mine was not much better, kept yanking here & there saying obnoxiously that he couldn't find the right spot to put it. Talking as tho it was my fault for 'obscuring' his view!
    Also brought in a young male student with him (didn't really give me a choice whether I wanted him there - which I didn't!) - so had this 20yr old guy peering into my lady bits too while stupid FS fumbled around. Then he finally said 'this looks like where it should go', & transferred - so reassuring!!
    @KayzB geeze that sounds horrible. After my last ET I remember thinking I preferred the EPU. At least you get drugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley Definitely! I'd much prefer the 'wake me up when it's over' option.
    Oh and I forgot to mention about stupid doc pointing out the 'residual Crinone' to his young student! Coz you know, I wasn't already uncomfortable enough 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    eeeek that's why I'm sad my FS is away for my transfer, she is so gentle and likes to do her patients herself and we thought we would scrape in but of course My body was slow of the mark and threw the timeline out of whack. I have met the FS who will do mine and she seems nice, I'll let you know Saturday how nice she is haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scootyboots it sure is unsettling having someone other than your usual FS do the procedures! But glad to hear that your replacement one seems nice so far hun. Nice + competent makes a good combo! 😊 xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (23-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeb8303 - Great fertilisation rate hun, hope you hear amazing news on Thursday too.

Lulufp - Great news hun that you got two blast and you have frozen one, sorry to hear it was very emotional with DH away, good luck with it all x.

Excited1 - So sorry to hear that news hun, that must be so emotionally draining for you, can not imagine how you must be feeling. Big hugs hun x

BecRedrose - Sorry hun, good luck with your next cycle.

Bongley - Great news hun, good luck with your EPU Thursday, hope you get good results.

Kayzb - Sorry to hear your transfer was quite traumatic hun, you would think FS would have an idea of how we are feeling throughout this and have some tact wouldn't you.

AFM - Thanks for all the support with me having no frosties girls, still very dissapointed but after a good cry this morning I have come to terms with it. Not loosing faith with the embie inside me although I am sure my chances have dropped slightly, I have got to remember this is the most chance I have had of getting pregnant in the last 18 months.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (23-09-2014),KayzB  (23-09-2014)