I did a silly thing and did a test this morning with only 5 hours sleep but it came up not pregnant. I'm meant to do the test on the 25th do you think i did it to soon or with not enough gap between wees? I still have had no sing of blood and getting a stitch like pain in my right side the side they planted it on. and lots of to everyone else.
This thread moves soooo quick just read back a bit and congrats excited1
Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app
bubbleandsqueaks - Congrats on being PUPO hun, hoping the tww goes quickly and you get some good news at the end of it, maybe even double good news lol!
Ilovecake79 - Sorry to hear that news hun, sounds like you DH has been a great support.
babygirl7 - Hope jabbing goes ok tomorrow
kasmalley - Don't loose hope just yet, maybe it was too early, hoping you get good news at the end of the week.
AFM - Bad news today from embryologist, we were hoping to have 4 embryos make it to freeze and apparently on Saturday all was going to plan but by today we only had 2 that had made it to blastocyst stage but they both had no central dome. So unfortunately I will have no frosties and will have to start all over again if the embryo inside me doesn't make it.
@Heyside sorry you don't have any frosties I've been there and it is so disappointing. Hope the one on board is nestling in for the long haul
@KasMalley give it another couple of days. POASing the morning of the BT is the line in the sand for me.
AFM I had another scan, jury is still out for when I trigger. Only one follicle at 20 but all the others clustering nicely behind, about twelve ranging 11 to 20. If it was up to me I'd leave it another day. Find out this afternoon.
good luck everyone
@Heyside so sorry to hear about the no frosties but really hope the one on board works.
Sorry for the cross thread posts but I had heaps of cramping and then woke up this morning with spotting. Just been to the clinic for an early repeat BT but hoping its still nestled in.
Just heard from the lab - 12 out of 20 fertilised.
They are leaving the other 8 to see how they go.
They are leaving them tomorrow and I will hear on Thursday how they are going.
Really freaking out as this is our first 5 day transfer and really scared we will have none once the sperm take over - and of course I forgot to ask if the sperm they used had any DNA damage (as that will be what stops them)
@JeB8308 are they definitely taking them all to day 5? I've had a couple of transfers where they decided to do a last minute day 3 transfer as there was obviously 1 lead embryo and they left the others to go to day 5 while I had 1 on board.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!