Closed Thread
Page 73 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    @KayzB good luck for transfer today, hope it's a sticky one!

Hope everyone else's scans and BTs go well and everyone is feeling not too crappy!

I am having a little freak out cause my boobs don't feel quite as sore as they have done but I did wake up at 520am with nausea. My clinic doesn't do repeat BTs at 2 days after to see if it's doubling which is stressing me as it was this stage last time that things started to go pear shaped...
    @Excited1 thanks hun!
    My clinic doesn't either, just does weekly BT's after BFP. When will your next BT be? You could go do a sneaky one at your GP if that'd put your mind at ease a lil 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley good luck with scan today hun! 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies ..

Remember me lol .. sorry for the MIA !! Wow look how big we have grown.

Welcome all the newbies and congrats on the BFP ' S (I knew september was a good month for making babies). FYI @ScubaGal your bubble is due on my birthday .

As for me .. well AF ended up arriving on the 1st as originally was suppose too, than my grand father got sick so I have been cycling in NSW (looking after my grand monther and taking her to and from the hospital until my uncle and aunt came for swap over .. my grand father has liver cancer) and driving back over the line to see my FS .. had EPU on Wednesday and out of the 22 eggs I had 18 fertilise and 2 beautiful blasties going back at 1pm today.

I will try my best to update the list, however I apologise if I miss anyone (you guys have been chatting up a storm !!!) Lol.

have an awesome day guys and stay positive .. it's not over until it's over xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I'm pretty close to u started 20/9 so prob do pick up 3-4/10 so should have a little tww overlap

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissBell For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi gals, on my phone so it'll be short. Scan showed biggest follie at 18.9 so I don't think I'll be triggering tonight. There seemed to be a good cluster of 13mm to the biggest. Maybe around 12, she didn't bother tracking the ssmaller follies. Good luck today @KayzB!

My partner doesn't come to any appointments other that the epu and fs appointments. Which is fine by me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Scootyboots & @bubblesandsqueaks good luck today as well! Keep us posted ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Straycat - Similar to most girls have said on here, DH trys to come to the important appointments with me including any appointments where decisions need to made, he carried out his role on EPU day (wasn't allowed to come on the pre op ward with me) and he came to transfer. He has on occasions come out of work briefly to accompany me if we can't get anyone to look after DD, as having her running around while having a scan wouldn't be good lol! I think you have to do what feels comfortable for you!

Scootyboots - Good luck for today hun, keep us updated, have to say I felt the same also no tenderness or bloating. I also recovered quite quickly and haven't had much tendernous until today (5 days post EPU) so don't worry hun it doesnt mean nothing is happening.

Nicsta83 - Good luck with Tuesday's transfer hun, hopefully this is your cycle.

KayzB and lissa081 - Sorry to hear about the OHSS you have both been through in the past it sounds awful. Glad to hear your OHSS isn't as severe this time Kayzb really hoping you recover soon.

Excited1 - I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of tenderness in your boobs, I remember wondering about the same thing when I conceived DD and spent my whole day prodding them lol to check for tenderness but as it turned out I had an amazing pregnancy with hardly any symptoms . Hope you get some good results from further BT's which will ease your mind slightly.

bubbleandsqueaks - Sounds like things have been full on for you this month, great that you have managed to keep up with appointments and travelled for scans. Great results at EPU and amazing fert rate, good luck for todays transfer hun hopefully this is your cycle.

Bongley - So will they be waiting for your 13mm follies to catch up hun? Hope you see some good results at next scan, will that be Wednesday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had BT and scan, I now have 10 follies on the right and 6 on the left, most over 15mm, one is at 21. Waiting on blood result but they're saying EPU maybe Friday....scary stuff for a first timer

Sent from my HTC_PO582

Thanks
    Reviews
    We got 8. Happy about that. FS held and stroked my hand as I went under, put me at ease, and was there when I woke up. Feeling great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just waiting to go home now