Closed Thread
Page 72 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's been a while since I have posted...I have my transfer (all going well with defrost) on Tues.... Then that lovely 2ww begins lining was good on fri scan and they are going to check my levels on fri to see how things are progressing after transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Bongley it's 'mild' OHSS but my nurse has been checking in regularly. As long as no nausea/vomiting then all ok. Good thing too as don't want my transfer cancelled again ������

Sounds like you have some activity going on! Hope they're growing well & of good quality hun. Least your cycle so far is going better than your last one ������ xx
    @KayzB I'm sorry your not feeling well I just wanted to make sure you know a few other pointers toward Ohss I had it with my 2nd ivf (got my Bfp and got hospitalized for a week) my main symptom was being a little out of breath not that bad (at least I thought) otherwise I thought I was fine we had our transfer (2 3d embryos) but the heads up and I don't want to be negative just want you to know some of the signs and symptoms so you can monitor it closely we're shortness of breath continued and after 4 days pt I was a bit bloated I felt a bit of joint pain I was drinking loads of water and having heaps of protein by 8 days I was pretty. Loafed but still felt ok nurses told me to just keep up drinking and eating like I was 10 dpt I got a bfp on poas 2 days later I was having a stitch like pain in my side nurses let me do bt early and checked me out said I seemed fine and if I felt nausea to go to hospital the next morning I felt a little ill but more than anything the pain in my side was so bad I was crying i had no urge to go to tge bathroom even though i had drank over 1.5l water that morning so my husband took me to the hospital the doctor had trouble getting blood from me as my veins were so dry I was admitted and given loads of Iv fluids and was stuck in hospital for a week while the measured me and weighed me everyday twice a day for a few days then back to one and they measured how much goes in and what comes out lol I gained 12kgs fluid and nearly had my stomach drained it hurt to move and had a hard time getting hydrated so also watch the colour of your wee as it is a good indicator of how yiu are going but the best part was I was definately pregnant.
    I wish you the best of luck and mine was a worst crossed best case scenario but keep a close eye on it
    loads of To you and all the girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I have a question as we had our cycle cancelled I have stopped taking any meds does anyone know how long it takes for AF to appear as I am unsure of what goes next and just want to move on.
    It is so frustrating not knowing what goes next and if our snow babies will work really hoping that this cycle is just bad luck. I hate what ifs and unknown lol who doesn't
    any information would be much appreciated

Thanks
    and loads of to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @straycat thanks for the wishes hun 😘
    And like you, my work is so much more flexible than my DH's. He has always come to EPU's, but scans etc I go on my own. And today will be the 1st transfer that he'll actually be coming too.
    He has however gone to appointments (like nurses appointments & to collect meds etc) on his own without me there 😊
    I think if you can manage going to the smaller stuff on your own, then might as well hun. I mean of course would be nice to have him there, but like you said, no point jeopardising his job, espec with all this IVF stuff going on xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

straycat  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissa081 View Post
    Hi Ladies
    I have a question as we had our cycle cancelled I have stopped taking any meds does anyone know how long it takes for AF to appear as I am unsure of what goes next and just want to move on.
    It is so frustrating not knowing what goes next and if our snow babies will work really hoping that this cycle is just bad luck. I hate what ifs and unknown lol who doesn't
    any information would be much appreciated

Thanks
    and loads of to you all
    @lissa081 I would just assume AF would arrive on her next original due date hun? But am not sure xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissa081 thanks so much for your message hun. And your horrible experience sounds almost identical to my OHSS last stim! Except mine started day after EPU. Spent a week in hosp too on drips & can honestly say I've never experienced such excruciating pain before!

So in comparison, the aches I'm feeling now are nothing at all compared to that. Tho maybe I shouldn't be doing that i.e comparing 😕 The painkillers have been helping a bit but after transfer today I won't be able to take them, so 'interesting' to see whether the pain will get worse. Hope not 😕 But thanks for the heads up hun, will def keep an eye on it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootyboots View Post
    So I have egg pick up 8am tomorrow and apart from feeling a bit queasy (I think it's from metformin as I got a bit slack with taking it and have just gotten back to full dose) I feel nothing, not bloated no pains or twinges..... I'm worried that I should feel more. I hope everything is how it should be
    @Scootyboots good luck for EPU today hun! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzBe hope you're feeling better soon and good luck with your transfer
    @Bongley good luck with your second scan
    @babygirl7 yay for AF finally arriving!
    @ilovecake79 good luck for your BT- fingers crossed
    @KyLiE2014 sorry you're disappointed with your EPU results, but it does only take one, and good luck for transfer. I was under GA for EPU so no pain, and yes the FS was on time and yes I was seen afterwards by FS before I was allowed to go home.

hi @straycat, good luck for your scan. I did all scans and BT solo as it's too time consuming, but dh did come in for transfer - I wanted him to be in the same room as me if/when I got pregnant
    @Scootyboots good luck for your EPU today, I also felt nothing different beforehand so try not to worry too much about it

good luck for your transfer on Tuesday @Nicsta83

have a great week everyone

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    @KayzBe hope you're feeling better soon and good luck with your transfer
    @Grace1 thanks hun! 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB good luck for transfer today, hope it's a sticky one!
    @Nicsta83 also good luck for tomorrow's transfer, fingers crossed for you guys

Hope everyone else's scans and BTs go well and everyone is feeling not too crappy!

I am having a little freak out cause my boobs don't feel quite as sore as they have done but I did wake up at 520am with nausea. My clinic doesn't do repeat BTs at 2 days after to see if it's doubling which is stressing me as it was this stage last time that things started to go pear shaped...