Closed Thread
Page 68 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeb8303 View Post
    Hi @Scootyboots - I had my trigger at 8pm tonight ready to EPU on Monday morning. I'm nervous, excited, scared....

I'm excited because I think this time it will actually work but scared because it's our 3rd fresh cycle and I'm nervous and fearful that we might not get a 5 day blasto...

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    we will be doing (hopefully) a 5 day blastocyst transfer too.
    What clinic do you go through?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @jeb8303 good luck for EPU tomorrow! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I've started mine this month. I had one 3day 6 cel placed in on the 8th and waiting to do my test on the 25th.
    This will be my 4th time last 3 failed.
    But i think this time its different I've not had any bleeds as of yet and had the cramps and pulling. Ive started with the sickness this week not nice at all but still getting period like pains. lost of to all that is going through this and

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kassmalley welcome hun, hopefully the cramps are a good sign that your lil embie is burrowing in 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @KayzB we hope so to but we will find out next thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    I injected my first Orgalutran (sp?) this morning.....do you ladies inject the air bubble too? My FN told me to but it felt very wrong to be doing it! I've got the dizzies again this morning so I'm trying to down more water to see if it helps....I swear you can hear my belly sploshing about with so much water in there!

@jeb8303 - I was super careful pulling my first Orgalutran (sp?) out of its packet this morning, it wasn't the easiest thing to do so I can see how it could possibly happen! Goodluck tomorrow, I really hope you get plenty of super healthy eggs picked up

@jaybu84 - yay, 3 days down....not that anyone is counting right?! I hope today isn't too nuts for you at work....I've got a crazy, high-paced job too so I'm a little worried about that also. At least it'll distract you from "the crazy" of the TWW? Good luck Hun

Welcome on board @Scootyboots We have slightly similar TTC paths....I have PCOS and a 2.5year old dd from my second FSH OI/IUI after 2 years TTC. Tried 4 x OI cycles this time around but resulted in nothing but 3 m/c's For some reason my FS has me on an antagonist cycle (?) with my EPU hopefully on Friday How many follies do you seem to have produced so far? Fingers crossed for some nice healthy eggies tomorrow....will you be doing ICSI?

Thanks @Bongley - I was drinking heaps of water but upped it even more and I think it might be helping? So far anyway. Yes, I can already tell that I too will be scouring Dr Google for the millions of thoughts and questions popping up in my mind

@kassmalley - Ooo, sounding very very promising, I hope you get some lovely results....come-on the 25th!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Ladydee Yep. I injected plenty of air bubbles

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Ladydee the first clinic I went to they told me to inject the bubble (which feels totally wrong!) at the second clinic they told me to plunge it out.

good luck @kassmalley sounds promising!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    I injected my first Orgalutran (sp?) this morning.....do you ladies inject the air bubble too? My FN told me to but it felt very wrong to be doing it!
    The air bubble in all subcutaneous injectables is designed to be given. This ensures that the entire dose is given. I agree it seems odd but is totally safe.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (21-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I'll just look away, cross my fingers that I don't hit a small vein and then keep injecting it